BCM is officially GOLD!

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOO HAH! YES YES YES YES YA HA HA HA HOOEY!!!

$iLk begins dancing around like an idiot and tries to do several cartweels but has gotten a big pouch on his stomach from sitting in front of the computer waiting for this news that he fails miserably

Ahem.... Yay!

"And there was much rejoicing...yeah"

Ok, have to find money. Need video card, need game. Game for Christmas? hmmm...use backup (crappy but compatible) video card?

So much to decide. Time is short.

[RP]

Not much to report in the Omicron Eridani system. No sign of the Insurgent Base that Intel suspects is in Midae. No sign of Alpha Wing's missing ships. 'Bout the only thing of interest is a rogue asteroid, which will pass very close to the planet Midae in a few weeks. Not much to look at, at this range, but it's definately an asteroid, not a base...

[/RP]

Famous last words Things are about to get fun.

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

Congratulations are in order, and a round of beers - on someone else.

(Hehe, get the other joke? Gold text? Ha ha...erm...ok so it wasn't that funny, sue me)

And just for the record, I think it's cool that EFC will link up with BCM like that. Go 3000AD team!

Now, what're we going to do with VoodooExtreme? I was so looking forward to seeing the detractors mumble incoherently (seeing that most never really believed this would go gold) but VE's servers are still down. Bummer.

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: Joel Schultz ]

SC will there be a big party now you've finished BCM? It's an ancient Sumerian custom to buy drinks for everybody in the club after finishing a computer project. Trust me my information is valid as I watched Xena last week.

Heh I'll probably register to be in V.E. just to ask Shirley 2 questions:

1. What's your problem with SC?

2. Why do you have a girlie name?

Yay! It's finaly gold!

code:

##### ##### # #

# # # # # ##

##### # # # # #

# # # # # # #

##### ###### # # # is

###### ###### # ##### #

# # # # # # #

# ### # # # # # #

# # # # # # #

###### ###### ####### ###### #

Too bad I won't see it for another 2 weeks...

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

SC, I gotta say....

THIS IS AWSOME!!!

I have been waiting long, and now.. the time has come!!!

BCM is (as far as i'm concerned) the best game of all time. And I know that the public, (once they get their hands on it) will go nuts for it.

The EFC add-on sounds great, I can't wait for that one. As well as the WWII add-on...

I am soooo happy...

Thank you SC!!!

Imagine......

"Hmmmm, what do I want to do today?"

Lead a panzer counter-attack against forces in Normandy?

Repel out of a Black Hawk helicopter to seize a enemy air base?

Don my space suite to infiltrate a space station?

Take my F22 Raptor up for some air supremacy?

Do a kamikaze on a enemy carrier?

Or just fire up my battlecruiser for action?

The possibilities are endless.

What? EFC will be an addon too? That COOL!

And that... huh... modern-ww3 mod looks cool too (don't tell me there was f22n-raptors in ww2 maybe the most advanced fighter yet. I was piloting that thing yesterday (virtually )) )

So will you be able to scare the fellow modern-day military guys with 31rst century battlecruisers?

Oh, and btw, SC, you should change your sig to

Its READY when its ready. Right now, its READY!

And give me a link to the thread about bcm in the WWIIOL forum, Tac, or any link proving that you are right.

Voodooextreme? Simple, we all go there and fight the detractor with sheer numbers

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

E5, go read what I wrote again. Where does it say that you'll have access to an F22 in a WWII arena? There are TWO military add-on units discussed.

HOLY CRAP! Oh yeah!

quote:

Originally posted by mO:

SC, will you be able to scare modern day military with a battlecruiser?

Eh, I already asked that

OMG, I so want to play the WW2 add on. I want to be a sniper behind enemy lines. Go into a couple of cities, hide in ruble, snipe some enemy soldiers. Come back to my base of operations, get some nutripacks and some medpacks and off I go again. Nice. Or maybe fly the P51, or some tank would be pretty cool too.

I don't know, but I guess it has to do with the physical features of Earth, and its geography. It's different in 3000 than it is today, due to the plates shifting, and different city locations.