BCM is officially GOLD!

Supreme Cmdr

It's not too much until you bring up peanut butter and your dog...

$iLk looks around as everyone falls silent...

But it's your dog!...

Anyhoo, maybe some units will ship a few days before? Perhaps manufacturing will go quickly... Everyone lets give 3000ad a break and start camping ebgames to watch and see if it is updated.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm going to sound like one of those kids in the car constantly asking, Are We There Yet... but...

What's the eta on the street date? A week, a couple of weeks? I just want to know when I should be expecting a call from my local EB?

Heh he he he. I can't believe I'm actually going to have BCM in my hot little hands!

Voodoo Extreme I believe is fixing to follow 3dfiles.com in shutting down. Check their site for more details.

somethingawful.com is also shutting down if Lowtax cannot come up with funds for his server (I believe they are on the same server as the other two)

Seems as though all my old haunts are starting to feel the shockwave of the dot bombs...

Ive purchased many games from ebgames.com( since the nearest computer store is a 2 hour drive)over the last 2 years... When they post a shiping date on a game that has gone gold, they have never miss a shipping date in my experience with them... very reliable.. Never had a damaged or late product and always get it 2-3 days after there posted shipping date.. there saying BCM will ship on 10/15/2001...... ~

Shirley aka Fabio aka dunce, is a complete and total idiot. He's been banned so many times, VE just gave up - due to his changing aliases. He's E5's favorite sparing partner, since everyone pretty much ignores him. I've been told by VE that he has several aliases there. Which is funny, cuz he ends up talking to himself. Go figure.

$ilk, Ep5, why don't you ask him why he's got a girlie name. I mean I went out with a girl named Shirley once....

Same "I don't understand it so I'll mock it attitude". Maybe they were related?

CuPoJaVa seems hesitant to move in full force, and Shirley has run away for now.

I suppose all VE threads are a lost cause, so we can just make our presence known for those would be BCM players who may be reading those posts and know there is another side to the story besides FWF

What is he saying about BCM that can possibly be bad? I just can't imagine, I mean the AI is just amazing, the gameplay is great, no game offers anything that even comes close to it unless you get like 7 games and play them one right after another and their AI still wouldn't come close to BCM but you would get the idea for the gameplay. The only thing that I see he can be saying is a call for better 3d, but if it were even more better I don't think any of us have the computers to run it. (I would like a game that looks just like a movie, but that's pretty much impossible now maybe someday though.) So, what is his problem with BCM?