Count-Down to Release!!!

Dunedan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've decided I'm going to scrap my Terran Core Systems Police idea. Instead, I'm going to start the Terran Ship-the-game-on-time Worshipping Police idea.

quote:

CATEGORY:

---------

Can-Hardly-Wait-For-Best-Game-Ever

OBLIGATIONS:

------------

1) Burn in effigy any non-BC space sim games you have, once per day.

2) Pray to Almighty Game Box.

3) Pray to Almighty Box again.

4) Burn in effigy any other game, just for the heck of it.

5) Pray to Almighty Box again.

6) Pray to Almighty Box again.

OVERVIEW:

---------

Without our ritual game sacrifices, BCM will not be shipped to us on time! Hurry! Burn all of your space sim games! Yes, even the BCM demo... er, wait, not that one. Burn! Burn!

(And then pray to The Box.)

Or not.

Patience my young Padawan. Much anger in you....like my father...

Anger is the path to the dark side.....like Shirley

I'm sooo gonna get sued by G Lucas.

Why pray to the box when you can pray to the master gold disk.

Vacation for SC? Well, on one hand I want him to be all nice, healthy rested so that he can make more games, but on the other hand I just feel like he should be working 16 hours a day and make everything better and faster. In the long run, I think vacation would do him and us more good, hey what's a month wait if it will make him perform better.

w00t!!!!!

Approaching 2 weeks till release...

SC, do you know what's going on with the production? I mean do you currently know how many games their making, and what stage they are currently at?

(just wonderin)

Derek... what the hell are you doing?!!! Go on vacation. Go. Take a trip. You deserve it!

I'm very serious. It IS possible to over work yourself. I know some are going to hate me for saying it, but the demo can wait. Go relax for a week at least. We'll be fine. You 've been working hard for all of us, now it's time for you to spend some time on yourself!

I'm so emphatic cause I USED to be just like you. (I still am, a bit ) You work all out on a massive project then when it's done, you can't stop, you just keep going. It gets to you. Trust me.

Promise me you're gonna take a break. If not now, soon. You'll need it. Trust me.

OK, Wait a minute here... I think i just had a Major Realization....

So, basically... it is possible to alter an entire planets topology with Random weapons??? If this is so.. I am awestruck...

Also, I was wondering if/when the SC would make his BCM Wishlist Public, or at least on the new forum.

Probably he will whenever we get used to BCM and all say "This is the greatest game ever... what more could we want" Then SC will say how about this:

SC flips out list of addons he is working on

US: Ahhhhhhhh countdown to upgrade!

quote:

Its READY when its ready. Right now, its READY!!

...but those bastards have started yet another countdown!!

LOL!!

[ 10-02-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian Dune:

OK, Wait a minute here... I think i just had a Major Realization....

So, basically... it is possible to alter an entire planets topology with Random weapons??? If this is so.. I am awestruck...

Also, I was wondering if/when the SC would make his BCM Wishlist Public, or at least on the new forum.

Yes. You've been able to do that since the first BC title.

As for the wishlist, NO way I'm making that public. You kidding me? One countdown is bad enough - because as sure as hell, these bastards (as you've already seen) CAN and WILL start another countdown.

FWIW, my post-release wishlist of things I wish I could've done but didn't do, is already 19 items strong. No post-Gold bugs so far (at least not that I know of), and thats a good thing. There are still some quirks that I'm going to have to address at some point, while doing the wishlist items for sp and mp.

Oh, and as you probably know, if you have a Voodoo card, don't even bother buying the game, unless you don't mind the rendering glitches you saw in the E1 and E2 demos. They CANNOT be fixed by me because they are driver related - and you already know the story to that one.