Count-Down to Release!!!

Dunedan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question whats the next countdown going to be to, time to recieve (TTR) BCM how you going to know how long it will take.

Damn just checked and I missed my 200th post a long time ago, Ah well a late party is better than not party

Party at my place BYOB!

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]

I think the date on EB was pushed back to the 5th because of all the pre-orders that had to be shipped first. If they run out of the product while dealing with pre-orders, then they have to wait for the next batch before sending them off to the stores.

I also dreamed I got BCM. I literaly jumped out of bed in the morning, ran the 3 feet to my computer, went to the start menu (assuming the CD was still in my drive) discovered BCM wasn't there, wondering what happened and looking for the box for a few minutes before I realized it was a dream.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]

It's 10-28-2001 9.00 pm here in Malaysia and yehah it out of production already!!!! I hope BMT sends it by the 11-2-2001.

clicks on my email

***groans****

still no email from BMT

reads some posts

clicks on my email again

****grumbles****

WTF still no email

reads more posts and reply to some posts

click YET again on my email

*****GOD DARN IT*****

quote:

It's 10-28-2001 9.00 pm here in Malaysia and yehah it out of production already!!!! I hope BMT sends it by the 11-2-2001.

Heh it's my dad's birthday there at your time.

Why don't you give my dad a belated birthday present like um a certain game. Just joking.

hay,

this is my first post on this forum and i was just wondering how do you join the diffrent fleets?

I have orderd BCM and it looks like the best space sim to come out for at least 3 years. I like the different ships and weapon systems Damn thats some good stuff!

just what fleet is the best anyway?

any suggestions about this is welcome except for comets saying damn newbe doesn't know what he is talking about, ok? Becouse i dont...