Count-Down to Release!!!

Dunedan

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

First, welcome, Warren Gardner!

Second, you may look for past recruitment topics in the General fleet discussion.

May I introduce you to
, which happens to be the most active one?

hey epsilon 5 how can i join the orion fleet?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better still, go see The Man. Thats me by the way. If you think you got what it takes to make it in Orion (And no, not everybody can cut it - we got no time for casual gamers and those that want a free ride) send me an email at [email protected] and I'll check you out in more detail.

Dont apply if you not in for the long haul. We take the most commited, enthusiastic and talented commanders only. If you think you up for it, I'll be hearing from you shortly. If not, have a good (If less interesting) career in one of the other fleets.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

If you think you up for it, I'll be hearing from you shortly. If not, have a good (If less interesting) career in one of the other fleets.

Haha

If you want to hard core killing stick with Orion

If you want behind the lines under cover stuff, go with Wraith

If you want to defend all of Galcom (plus a few other duties) go with ISS

And if you want to do it all the go with PRIME

If you have any questions, slap em down here or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Sure, Prime does it all. But are they as good as the rest? *cough* erm... Fine, so I don't really know about the others, but tell me: Which fleet is the elite powerhouse of GalCom? Which fleet has the most active forum users? Which fleet is so cool, it's pimp-tight?

If you answered Prime to any of those questions, I just might hurt you.

(j/k!! But you get the picture.)

We're all active, so if you need backup, we're always here. If you have questions, we're always here. We're strong and capable. We've got the goods (cool ships and whatnot). And we've got pretty comfy quarters at the station, and fembots! (I'll tell you where to find them, if you decide to come our way....)

And for all you diehard wannabe Marine and Pilots, here's your chance. If you've got mad skillz, and wanna take on the Gammulan Empire and the Insurgency, then join Orion's 22nd Interplanetary Marine Battalion and the Orion Fighter Command, today!

Orion is going to define elite, when multiplayer comes out. You'll be able to tell, when you hear the sound those bunnies make!

Hey demolition and Nova, remember to use rp tags for the comments like you're using above. Thnx

ps. $ilk is right, move your comments to the General fleet discussions forum.

Has anyone noticed that the shipping date on EBWorld.Com has been changed to the 16th?? Thats pushed it back another 10 days (boo hoo..)

Looks like another week playing the demo to death LOL Ahh its worth the wait though, you must admit it.

For the 16th now.......

It's gonna be a long wait.

Maybe what the SC said a while back is right (he was kidding)

When everybody was guessing on the release date of BCM Tac showed up and said that his birthday was on December so why not release it on December

Then the SC said: ok it's going out in December then.

Hope i'm not right.

Originally posted by Cmdr. P. Laracuente:

[QB]For the 16th now.......

It's gonna be a long wait.

AAAAAGGGGGGG, read Nov 14th, myself for EBworld shipping

To bad theres not a way to send 49.95, you can keep the box, mail me the playbook, and I'll download this tonight,

Been lurking here for a long time now, starts beating head against wall )

quote:

Man, how could ANYONE confuse you two. that's the funniest thing I've read all week!

LOL, just read it, I'm still wiping tears from my eyes!

Menchise is a good guy, we just have some very heated debates.

It just hasn't arrived at all of the distribution points its supposed to have arrived at, as far as I can tell.

[edit] Remind me to read posts before making new ones.

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Spuzzum ]