Dunedan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by dnoyeB!:

My computer has arrived!!

Im through camping the Forums. Im through camping EB. Now Im going to camp SCs house!

When his wife sees a lunatic with a tent out front, Im sure she will "give him the proper motivation" (in the Full Metal Jacket sense of the pharase) to get me my game

Bring the marshmallows and some extra booze. I think some b*stards are camped out back.

Yea, mine says "open" too, I hope it means good things!! BTW, my birthday is the 25th, what a kickass birthday present, thanx Derek!

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Firehawk ]

I called the online EB yesterday, they said it was supposed to ship yesterday but is delayed until either today or monday. So you will get it early next week is what they said.

quote:

I called the online EB yesterday, they said it was supposed to ship yesterday but is delayed until either today or monday. So you will get it early next week is what they said.

Yeah, I did the same. I called the local Eb store, I saw no updates on the EB webpage, and no further push back dates.

The local EB manager, said the date is Tuesday, Nov,20th. He expects it to be sure thing that day. He exclaimed the problem was at EB warehouse in PA, if you can believehim.

What ever, it will be a good thankgiving present or just another day of watching football!

quote:

Unless your bank has been robbed by crap thieves.

Check your bank balance Paddy. I know that BMT micro took out the money (visa dirct debit) from my bank because the amount was about $50. Besides I there aren't any other outgoings for that account. So no crap thieves here.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Same here, i went to my local EB (i live in Rockville, Maryland which is right outside of D.C.) and the manager showed me a e-mail he had revieced saying it will be at his shop on Tues. Nov 20th 2001. Now all i have to do is get a ride there on tuesday.

Hmm, i wish there would be a better E Payment system, must get this game form germany and this company didnt answered me, and when i mail them i get every time the same PC Generating answer....It┬┤s hard to pay something with Online Banking and German Money.... :/

Hope i get the game befor Year is over or January is over...

Ferigad look altenative payment methods in BMT, there's possibility to pay through german bank.

I don't remember the banks name, but all info is in the BMT's pages, account info etc.

Oops my mistake. They haven't debited my account yet so for the rest of you on BMT Micro don't panic. The reason US $50 dissapeared from my account was because my wife used the wrong card to pay my cable modem bill (yes I know it's quite expensive). I've since contacted BMT micro (e-mail) and told them about it. I doubt they attempted to take the money yet as my bank does not show it on record. Whoops...

If worst comes to the worst I'd have to use my Mastercard which I want to avoid. That card costs an arm and a leg for my APR. God I hate being a student.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

quote:

Originally posted by jstuart:

Yeah, I did the same. I called the local Eb store, I saw no updates on the EB webpage, and no further push back dates.

The local EB manager, said the date is Tuesday, Nov,20th. He expects it to be sure thing that day. He exclaimed the problem was at EB warehouse in PA, if you can believehim.

What ever, it will be a good thankgiving present or just another day of watching football!

He is correct about the warehouse delay. Why is this strange? Didn't I already mention that it goes from my fulfillment center to EB's central warehouse, then on to the stores? EB and BMT already received the units since Friday and this has been confirmed.

quote:

Originally posted by Ferigad:

Yeah Cloud, that┬┤s right, but i allready send 3 times the Order mail and there was no responso, and the Support mail answer was all the time a Computer generatet answer.....

You obviously didn't send email to BMT Micro. And you even so, the order form quite CLEARLY states the alternate payment arrangements and email address.

I just saw all your emails to [email protected]. wtf does support have to do with this? And why are you surprised that you're getting an auto-responder?

Use common sense, damnit.

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Oops my mistake. They haven't debited my account yet so for the rest of you on BMT Micro don't panic. The reason US $50 dissapeared from my account was because my wife used the wrong card to pay my cable modem bill (yes I know it's quite expensive). I've since contacted BMT micro (e-mail) and told them about it. I doubt they attempted to take the money yet as my bank does not show it on record. Whoops...

If worst comes to the worst I'd have to use my Mastercard which I want to avoid. That card costs an arm and a leg for my APR. God I hate being a student.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Fool

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

The mail that i send to Support was cause the Episode One had failures, from BMT i recived Generatet Mails that make┬┤s no sense after i ask if my Order arrived, was the standart mail with the Exchange and how i Order with alternate payment.

I send Orders since 3 or 4 day┬┤s, didnt recive a Answer, and i use _common sense_ and i try to be Friendly as mutch as possible.

When i make something wrong, you could told me that? I use the Order Formular, i wrote DEUTSCHE BANK in the Credit Card Field, i wrote down all my Data┬┤s into the Formular and Send it, that┬┤s it.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Ferigad ]