Count-Down to Release!!!

Dunedan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Same here I'm still waiting for mine. (Don't remind me of my last snafu )

Go easy, its not even 6.00am Stateside. I'm sure Jen doesn't come in especially early just to email us with our order status.

Patience my child.

quote:

Go easy, its not even 6.00am Stateside. I'm sure Jen doesn't come in especially early just to email us with our order status

Then what are these people being paid for!!!

South African mail is notoriously bad, I'm not worrying about WHEN it will come, rather about IF it will come

quote:

Originally posted by salisbury:

I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!

IT IS IN MY HAND!!!!!

GALAXY MAP AND ALL!!!!!!!!!

UPS GUY WOKE ME UP!!!!!!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

NO CLASSES FOR ME TODAY!!!!!!!!

To quote yourself:

'bastards'

I was on my way to work this morning and rode by the UPS place and contemplated jumping one of the drivers and checking his cargo, but there were like 30 different UPS trucks and I didn't know which one my package was on...

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

I was on my way to work this morning and rode by the UPS place and contemplated jumping one of the drivers and checking his cargo, but there were like 30 different UPS trucks and I didn't know which one my package was on...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Just called EB a few minutes ago, the guy said BCM'd be there at 4 PM (it's 2:50 PM now). Woohoo! I may not have gotten it as quickly as you guys who ordered it online did, but at least I don't have to pay shipping and my dad already paid $10 for the deposit, so I've only gotta pay $40 plus tax.

Good for you Anachron

But nothing quite shows dedication like a healthy pre-order : 5/5/01 $iLk ownz j00!!!!!!!1

Welcome into the fold BTW, and remember to register in the Fleet Database.