Count-Down to Release!!!

Dunedan

Cool, too bad I'll have to drive 2 hours to amarillo to get to an EB though. Software etc in my city, but no EB...closest is 2 hours away. ::groan:: Oh well, as long as I'm in this official RP thingie, it'll be worth it.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by DOAM:

Cool, too bad I'll have to drive 2 hours to amarillo to get to an EB though. Software etc in my city, but no EB...closest is 2 hours away. ::groan:: Oh well, as long as I'm in this official RP thingie, it'll be worth it.

Why don't you just order it online? The do accept money orders too you know.

I wish I had ordered it online... I've already got a $10 deposit on it at the EB near me, though, not that that does any good. The EB near me is worthless when it comes to pre-orders... They never call (except several days after it actually comes out and they're all sold out) and they always misplace pre-orders somehow. For me, at least. Maybe they call other people when the stuff they pre-order comes out, but I've never gotten a call from them.

quote:

BMT Micro will start shipping units by 11/16 or 11/19

Woah that means we (international orders) might get it sooner than the North American orders? Cool. I know that there are quite a few faults with the UK (petrol 70p/litre) but one thing for sure, I have yet to be dissapointed by Royal Mail. The minute the shipments arrive in the UK, I'll be sure to get it in a couple of days. Hehe.

I'm so happy....

quote:

Most EB stores should have the game on the shelves by 11/21. It leaves the EB central warehouse on 11/16.

Cool

Wait a second, SC do you provide lawyer services when the Wife leaves because BCM arrives?

Hey, wait another second, wifes leaves, alot more time for BCM!

Scratch the lawyer services SC; bring on the bunnies!

Hehe.

I can see it now...

Report from the Bureau of Statistics

Between November 2001 and January 2002, the divorce rate took a sudden and mysterious turn from 49% to 59%.

Interviews with a sample population of divorcees yielded only one two-worded response: "Battlecruiser Millennium".

In conclusion, the sudden increase in the divorce rate was the result of a belated science fiction themed New Year's Eve party.

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

Hehe.

I can see it now...

Report from the Bureau of Statistics

Between November 2001 and January 2002, the divorce rate took a sudden and mysterious turn from 49% to 59%.

Interviews with a sample population of divorcees yielded only one two-worded response: "Battlecruiser Millennium".

In conclusion, the sudden increase in the divorce rate was the result of a belated science fiction themed New Year's Eve party.

LOL

I think my wife is going to kill me soon after I get BCM she already complains I spend to much time on the computer (BC3K off course) so she's going to go through the roof when BCM arrives.(Although she is pregnant so I could claim she's getting emotional because of that)

I must show her this thread, show her she's not alone. Maybee she can start a "BCM deserted wifes/partners" website.

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]

quote:

Between November 2001 and January 2002, the divorce rate took a sudden and mysterious turn from 49% to 59%

LOL, pissed myself with this one!!

quote:

I must show her this thread, show her she's not alone. Maybee she can start a "BCM deserted wifes/partners" website.

....Don't give 'em idea's....hehe, if there was one,...it would probably out number the amount of members in the fleet DB!!

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Rosko ]

quote:

Most EB stores should have the game on the shelves by 11/21. It leaves the EB central warehouse on 11/16.

EBgames.com will start shipping units by 11/19 (processing has already begun)

BMT Micro will start shipping units by 11/16 or 11/19

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME.

hehe j/k

I'm happy

I talked to the manager of the eb near me, and he said that it may be in on saturday, but there is a good possibility it wont be in until monday. He said it was about a 60% chance that it would be there on Saturday, unless the ship date is moved. Unfortunately for me this marks the start of the holiday season so i may get 2 days off in the next month to play the game(yes i even work x-mas day). Oh well I fell the flu coming on, I guess I will just have to call off a couple of days.

I think the game wonÔÇÖt be in stores this weekend. if its not even shipping to the people who pre-ordered, then its highly unlikely that its reached the stores yet.

quote:

As you can see from SC's comment I found in this thread, its going to be out next week. Ive already got my whole week planed out!! Gona take a week off work just so I can sit by the door, waiting for it

I know the wife is gona kill me!!!

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Robbie ]

Guest dnoyeB!

My computer has arrived!!

TBird 850, 256mb DDR, Leadtek Gf2Ti200.

Thing has a fan on it like a Jet engine...I think it needs one of those knobs you find on dining room lights

I tried to recycle my Creative Dxr3 5X DVD Player. I never tried to really "use" a computer what that on it, but it TRULY Sucketh!

Slow. Installing win2K prompted me about 6 times because of files it couldnt find on the first try. DiabloII takes 5 minutes to start. FIVE, that is no exaggeration. Blank screen for Five minutes. NO activity. Somehow maybe win2K put in bad drivers for that thing or something..

Anyway. My Point is, My hardware is here, where's my damn game??

Im through camping the Forums. Im through camping EB. Now Im going to camp SCs house!

When his wife sees a lunatic with a tent out front, Im sure she will "give him the proper motivation" (in the Full Metal Jacket sense of the pharase) to get me my game

Man. Im sitting in the basement playing old games with my new system. Staring like a zombie at this booringness. I can't sleep.

Which reminds me of some questions Im gonna post in another forum about sound capabilities.