BIGGEST BCM COMPETITION?

Hunted

Guest Macon De'Witt

Deep inside my black heart BCM and Dark Age of Camelot are in competition .... truth is Dark Age of Camelot is ahead by a nose because me and the wife can play it together. Of course I've showed her all the BCM screen shots and bored her too tears with the whole Battle Cruiser history and she wants to play that one too, so though (Sorry SC) I will buy Dark Age of Camelot first I honestly belive I will be playing BCM still when I switch too Shadow Bane or some other online RPG.

in my opinion, the only competition that BCM has at the moment is Operation Flashpoint, because of the realism, but...that isn't really fair as Flashpoint (although a fantastic game) is limited in that BCM is so much larger...

but that's my opinion.

personally, I've almost finished Flashpoint, and I predict that I will finish it just before BCM is released.

Well i have taken the above games and other stuff into consideration, but i think a game that will take up and challenge BCM will ne a ORPG i been playing for several months now called StarKnights. Its still in beta testing, but its has its hooks in me. Already payed $24 dollars to reg my character and may reg another one soon.

Oh no! Why did you haved to go remind my of Dreamland Chronicles!!! Damn you!!! Thats one grudge I'm going to hold until I have a finished product in my grubby greedy hands!

See other grudges:

1) StarCraft (Half a story, second half in expansion)

2) Diablo 2 (Shytty gameplay but good story - see above reason)

3) WarCraft Adventures (*sob*)

4) ANYTHING made by Blizzard (Has a habit of shipping half-games to get you to spend more on an expansion pack. Cancelled their most ambitious and conpelling game ever (See above); and, AS I PREDICTED WHEN THE GAME WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED, ruined the somewhat interesting Role-Playing-Strategy concept behind WarCraft 3. Expect it to be just another RTS (Most comparable to Emperor, IMHO). I will NEVER buy another Blizzard game... EVER.

5) Secret of Vulcan Fury (*weep* *sob* *wail* *screams*)

6) Dreamland Chronicles: Freedom Ridge (I have never anticipated a game like I anticipated DC:FR. *weeps* I was going to be the modern *sobs* X-Com killer. OMG, what-have-they-DONE!!! *Wails* *Beats chest* *tears clothing* *throws a heavy object through his window*...)

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Scrivener ]