Just wondering on Delivery date ?

JAY

It should be shipped soon. BMT Micro have said the will send an e-mail when your copy has left. So it'll probably be a couple of weeks after that for it to get to the UK. I'm in the same boat so I'll just have to be patient as well

More likely a Deep One than a Klingon. Anyhoo, I suggest you read pretty much anything by H.P. Lovecraft (Call Of Cthulhu, Mountains Of Maddness are good examples) or play somthing like Shadow Of The Comet for a better understanding.

It's basically a chant.

Guest dnoyeB!

Now that its shipping soon, whats the fastest way for me to grab it? Mail order, or hit the local mall?

I wonder how the anthrax will affect internet shipments...

BCM is out of production on Wednesday. I expect to get the first complete boxed units in hand tomorrow. The production materials are AWESOME. Once you see the box, manual, keyboard sheet etc, you will see why it took so many production passes and approvals before I finally game them the Green light. You WILL thank me for it.

As such, the ship date quoted as the week of 10/29 looks highly realistic.

...any day now.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

Yes, I heard the box even came with ointments designed to return sensitivity to your butt.

Awesome!

And a wrist support.

To, uhm, protect your wrist during fierce mousing activity I meant.

Honest.

Nothing else.

Really.

A long time ago i ordered one copy to my adress in Miami (it's a delivery company called EPS, you order, they receive the box and then they ship it to you)but i will order another copy tomorrow to my original adress because i need another copy.

I have three brothers and a father who won't give me a chance to play.

Laracuente out.