Just wondering on Delivery date ?

JAY

quote:

Originally posted by chris506:

Does anyone know when it's likely to be in the shops in the uk.

Am i right in thinking EB UK is seperate from EB USA?

Probably not until next year

Yes, EB (UK) and EB (US) are different companies. I have no dealings with EB (UK)

I just checked my order status at ebgames.com and it says "open" and has a box checked next to it. I'm assuming that means they are preparing it for shipment or something?

Not a question really, just wondering what the hell open means.

(I know opposite of closed ) I'm talking about in regards to my order.

Thanks for replying to my post. 'Next year' no way I can wait that long, order has been placed with BMT Micro. Now all I have to do is sit and wait. Hmmmm

runs off to the letter box

nothing yet.......sigh

quote:

expect it through the post?

Ah, it's phrases like that that make me wish I were English. Well, I'm off to the lift to go downstairs and get some pop.

EDIT: All right, I found it. My 200th post! W00t!

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]

quote:

Ah, it's phrases like that that make me wish I were English. Well, I'm off to the lift to go downstairs and get some pop.

Sarcastic wanker.

While your downstairs, could you pop into your yard, go to the car parked on the sidewalk and fetch the salantro (sp?), which is in the grocery bag in the trunk?

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

I'm sure that would be a good advertisement...

Have you ever wanted...

A Game you can wank to...

?

BUY BCM NOW!!!

Hehehehhe... That reminds me of the joke about how Tomb Raider was the inspiration for the one-handed joypad!

Is Tomb Raider rated mature or teen? If teen then it raises some questions for the biased rating toward BCM, but hey, maybe Derek can put slim, tight pants wearing, gun shooting girls in BCM too.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Probably not until next year

Yes, EB (UK) and EB (US) are different companies. I have no dealings with EB (UK)

If other games are any indication, many European gamers buy American versions and pay extra to have theme shipped there, even if it means playing a game in English when they are German. The reverse is also true to a limited extent (for example with the Elite series, there were versions of First Encounters that could only be aquired in the European market).

At least it's getting pushed back in little week long hops now. If Nov 5 is really the date, then as SC said it should be the end of the first week in November. And if you preordered early, there is a chance you will recieve your game 1-5 days before the stores do.

I know what you mean. But to me there's nothing that compares to BCM. I never pre-order anything, I like to pay money and get what I pay for when I pay for it, but in BCM case I was thinking, going back and forth, but then when SC said that there might not be enough units available on the first run I was going to walk to EB the next weekend and pre-order, but then SC said that if you pre-order before the end of september or something like that, you will find a big map in your box, that just pushed me over the edge and I pre-ordered.

• 2 weeks later...