Battlecruiser Trailer

Guest chris

Obviously the best form of promotion is going to be word of mouth and I am sure that on that basis BC3K will do extremely well. But I was wondering whether the SC has considered releasing a trailer for inclusion on PC games magazine cover disks. In my opinion a movie would be a brilliant way of demonstrating the scope and possibilities within BC3K without confronting potential customers, of a weaker disposition, with it's complexity and steep learning curve (as a demo does) Just a thought.

With that in mind does anyone have any ideas on a cool plot for a short trailer

I have flash but I suck at it. I could make something really cool that has a battlecruiser and have it fly over a planet and bomb VoodooExtremists in Ashcanistan...

Then you could put that in a magazine

Seriously I could probably do a pretty sweet slide show. But even if SC did put something in a game mag, they would just mumble about it not having multiplayer even though CIVIII won't have multiplayer yet either.

Oh well, we shall see.

Yes there is and I have two of them. One is a flash movie called bcm_promo.exe Not too much to it. You get to see a few of the ships with good music in the back ground. December 27, 1999 is around the time that one came out. The other one is a Quick time movie that LordDavid is talking about. bc3020adhires is what it is called. So the 3020 is right. It is just like he was talking about. April 24, 1999 is about the time it came out. I just don't have a descent place to put them....YET. Man I feal a chill comming on.

I thought about this for a while. I got some sort of idea. Think musical teaser trailer. Like those Dragon Ball Z music videos with footage from the show. I've been seeing stuff like that all over the net. So, it's not exactly a trailer, trailer, but it's a cool thing.

I could also make a combination in-game and video-comic form movie, too. I could easily see some comedy or action in one of those. Of course, I just suck too bad at art to make something decent for an animated (comic or something) form.