Hyperspace Raiders

Conscript

Now this is odd. I may be new, but this just seemed like a really weird occurance. During a trip to the planet Pluto, I ran into something. During the hyperspace travel I was magically boarded and had most of my fighter complement taken. My question is how did this happen and how do I stop them from taking my fighters, from boarding my ship in hyperspace, and how do i get my fighters back?

quote:

Originally posted by Conscript:

Now this is odd. I may be new, but this just seemed like a really weird occurance. During a trip to the planet Pluto, I ran into something. During the hyperspace travel I was magically boarded and had most of my fighter complement taken. My question is how did this happen and how do I stop them from taking my fighters, from boarding my ship in hyperspace, and how do i get my fighters back?

To prevent your fighters/shuttles from being stolen, go to the "Logistix" section and set the power to launch control to "0"

From then on, when you want to launch something, raise the power back up to max. I don't know the answers to your other questions, sorry

Intruders boarded before you went to hyperspace, they were just not found before.

And no, there's no way of getting your fighters back. You gotta go and collect some money (mining/trading) and buy new fighters.

I guess you lost your pilots too?

If so, they are dead and need to be cloned, you can do this from medibay.

Also, they like to take your shuttles as well, BUT, they will try to load them up with as much of your inventory as they can haul. So turn off launch control, I try to keep a marine in each shuttle, just to be safe. That's a fun trick, because intruders will head in that direction if given the chance.

Good LUCK!!