CCs...

Kenada

Get me if this is somewhere (perhaps i did not look hard enough), but if you in shuttle away from your cruiser, and its gets destoyed or whatever, does the game end? If it doesnt, is it possible to get another cruiser?

(I havent really found the inf i looking for)

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

Get me if this is somewhere (perhaps i did not look hard enough), but if you in shuttle away from your cruiser, and its gets destoyed or whatever, does the game end? If it doesnt, is it possible to get another cruiser?

Yes, the game ends.

Im getting mixed information here. LOL. So, if I eject before my CC explodes, I can continue playing? Im lost... I command a MRT 15, takes lots of damage, I eject, or hop in a shuttle, take off, then my MRT15 explodes... Is game over?

If your AE dies, the game ends. Other then that, the game will continue.

The question about the asset, gonna have to ask someone else, I never lost my ship in the Beta, I'm cautious that way!!

great.... so would stuck with my shuttle then eh? Might as well began a new game... Cant make to much money in a shuttle... "So i might as well go down with my ship in that case"

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

great.... so would stuck with my shuttle then eh? Might as well began a new game... Cant make to much money in a shuttle... "So i might as well go down with my ship in that case"

So if you cant buy a new asset... odd... I wonder why he did it that way...

[RP]

The auctioneer steps up to the podium on the stage. He picks up his mallet and the bill for the evening, and looks at the first item on the list. "All right, we've got a genuine Battlecruiser MkII with all the fixings! Let's start the bidding off at 15 billion GalCreds, do I hear 15 billion? 15 billion? 15 billion from the man in the straw hat! Do I hear 20 billion? 20 billion...."

[/RP]

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Ancharon ]