European Release

ltcmdparis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EB USA has a 3 month exclusive with the game. So not till February 2002 minimum. You could always order it direct from this site, like me.

Unfortunately still waiting for mine

Bye for now

Just a Quick one ......

I was womdering if there is a particular reason why BMT dosent send out a confimation email when u pl ace a order, ? ...i plaed a order a couple of weeks ago (i live in the UK)...still hadnt heared anything this week so i rang up BMT and asked them what was happening..they told me that they dont send out confirmation emails to europe orders and they also couldnt check my order ....so not even sure if its gine through right ......anyone shed any light on this ?

Also want to say i played the Demo and have fallen for this game and the idea behind it hook line and sinker (as we say in the uk lol)......hope i dont rub anyone up the wrong way by asking this question , and hope i can contribute something to the game and the community as time progresses and i finally get BCM , ........

Would be nice to know if anyone in europe has a BMT order through. I am reading these boards, new patch already out and an wetting myself waiting for THE GAME.

Must admit that most releases have a 3 month lag from US to UK, so to be able to order on web is godsend.

I will have to sacrefice that chicken I was saving and hopefully the Gods of BMT Micro will see fit to send it to me tonight!!

Thanks for the Prompt reply (now thats what u call customer service )...

Basically they said the orders were being shipped on a first come first served basis and that most of the units were being shipped over the next week , although as they couldnt check my order status im bascally left in the dark .....not sure if my order has been accepted or if the process has gone through , as a precaution i sent another oder through the other day (will make a great a xmas pre for my Bro)...iam willing to look at other options if anyone can suggest one , (aprt from flying over to purchase a order lol) ...PS i emailed them twice SC asking about my order confirmation , but alas without sucsess...

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Mr_Paris ]

Hi, I'm a noob from Singapore and believe me, those 'champions' at BMT are also giving me the runaround...sent a mail 2 days back and still no reply from Jen from BMT....last mail from them was on Tuesday morning (Singapore Time) and they said that :

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:03 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: RE: Status of BCM Order

I am not sure of the ETA or what is being shipped. You can check with Derek on the differences (options) and when it

will be available. Sorry, until I get the product I cannot say.

If you need to update your shipping details just send them and I will make a note on the preorder.

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

so what's up with the delay....I mean I bought a 3D Prophet III Titanium 500 for the game since me Voodoo 3 ain't got no support no more. And here I am waiting. C'mon, I'm a newly wed and believe me, it's hard to get some quality time to play games nowadays, only good time is on Friday nights....and today is Friday...and no news!!!

Derek, Could you please help us out here...like make a few menacing phone calls and ask what's happening, like is the shrinkwrap machine at BMT spoilt?? the Fedex guy is leave, on MC, lost his van...??

Help!!!!!!

Terenceboy2

quote:

I am not sure of the ETA or what is being shipped.

You'll get yours I guess at the same time as Jeff. He lives not far from you (Malaysia). I doubt Derek would know as he's the developer and publisher. BMT micro is the reseller or something like that and is responsible for shipping. Anyway I heard that orders are being processed now anyway so relax.

quote:

Originally posted by Vixef:

I got confirmation that my BCM order was shipped on Tuesday 20th.

Still waiting for confirmation. Oh well, still need to finish OFP and Commandos 2. AvP2 has just turned up here and I got a gift voucher from the retailer for my B'day .

Very tempting indeed.

Why would you bother with how long it would take to arrive? Don't worry about it, if it takes a year then be it, us "YANKS" will be putting that time to good use "testing" the game and "squashing bugs".

My experience with international shipping is 1-2 weeks for an item shipped from US to arrive. This includes customs clearing at both ends; origination and destination.

Hope you EU types have the EC's fo that bloomin' VAT

TTFN

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

I kinda lucked out. I knew my folks were gonna be in the states roughly around release time, so I kept my fingers crossed that they would still be around when it hit the shelves. Well, as luck would have it, they managed to pick up a copy for me from EB friday and will hand deliver it to me in a little over 8 hours from now.

You'll see me in the morning - briefly - then probably not again until middle of the week. You know why.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

I kinda lucked out. I knew my folks were gonna be in the states roughly around release time, so I kept my fingers crossed that they would still be around when it hit the shelves. Well, as luck would have it, they managed to pick up a copy for me from EB friday and will hand deliver it to me in a little over 8 hours from now.

You'll see me in the morning - briefly - then probably not again until middle of the week. You know why.

I've said this once and I'll say it again

BASTARDS!!!!!

It's HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And I must say, the manual, keyboard control sheet (with reverse colour map) and CD are everything I imagined they would be. Ooow lookie at that nice regestration sticker covering the CD sheath. Im pretty sure I have to go somwhere and input that ...

Ah well, cant sit around here all day jabberin and salivatin. I have an update patch to download, game to install and justice to dish out to our misguided Insurgent cousins. Be seein ya'll in a month or two.

Oh, just out of curiosity, are there any other UK or European commanders who have been able to aquire it from the states so far? If not, today I proclaim myself your god and demand you deliver to me your women for my harem.

Hurruh!