European Release

ltcmdparis

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Oh, just out of curiosity, are there any other UK or European commanders who have been able to aquire it from the states so far? If not, today I proclaim myself your god and demand you deliver to me your women for my harem.

Hurruh!

LOL!! Blades, you better lock your doors and windows. If you keep this up, you're gonna be getting some unwanted visitors.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [PCA]Pheonix

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

It's HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And I must say, the manual, keyboard control sheet (with reverse colour map) and CD are everything I imagined they would be. Ooow lookie at that nice regestration sticker covering the CD sheath. Im pretty sure I have to go somwhere and input that ...

Ah well, cant sit around here all day jabberin and salivatin. I have an update patch to download, game to install and justice to dish out to our misguided Insurgent cousins. Be seein ya'll in a month or two.

Oh, just out of curiosity, are there any other UK or European commanders who have been able to aquire it from the states so far? If not, today I proclaim myself your god and demand you deliver to me your women for my harem.

Hurruh!

You arn't the only one you know:

Joe Foster

South West United Kingdom

BCM R0x0rs!

quote:

Originally posted by Vixef:

26. of November, in year 1 ABCM, Vixef's life changed. He lost his friends, family and job, but didn't care..... He was lost indefenitely in the world of the BC-universe.... Forever happy and content......

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to say it. I'm not. No way

B..B...B...B......

There, witheld myself.

On a more serious note, anyone else in Europe land not yet received shipping confirmation from BMT? If I'm not the only one, I'll leave them in peace.

For a while.

I know its the staes but u could try ringing them and asking about ur order status although when i did that last week they basically told me they dont send confirmation of order untill despatch , u could of course check ur credit card (if u payed by that means)to assertain if they have debited your account......

Mr_Paris

Sounds like last come, first served if you ask me.

oops, I was going to post with quotes, but I edited your msg instead. Sorry.

Not really. I have the BMT fulfillment DB and they did the Beta testers' units first. Then the pre-orders.

Units have been shipping out since last week.

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

The product came late last week and with the Holiday on Thursday they

have not all shipped yet.

We should finish in the next day or so. Yours should go out today.

Thanks,

Jen

That message was sent today.

Hehe I'm getting my copy soon!!!

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

mine was already sent 5 days ago , so im expecting it tommorow wwwwwwoooooooooopi

NOOOOOOOO!!! Well at least no one else in England has it eh? Blades you don't count.

Just for us eagerly waiting Europeans:

I'VE GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!

Just found it on the doormat. I know it's late, but I guess it will be even later tonight....

BCM finally hit Europe

(no Blades, your's doesn't count )

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Riga ]

So guys how's the parcel service (assuming they don't go postal, geddit? hahaha) in the US? That's probably the only thing thats gonna delay my game now. Thank God Parcel Force here is damn quick.

YEAH!!!!!!!!! i got it. Excellent surprise i wasn't expecting it today. I received no confirmation at all. Gonna install it right away

quote:

Originally posted by G E C K O:

Do you accept Euros?

It's for a friend, but where doeyou live? You'll need to pay even more for shipping. You can't order it directly?

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Mano Faber ]

QUOTE:

---------------------------------------

Your order shipped by airmail on 11/21/01. Allow 14-21 days for delivery.

Thanks,

JenBMT--Original Message Text

-----------------------------------------

Airmail? 14-21 days for delivery?...

AIR-mail?!...No...

STORMCARRIER-mail undoubtedly!!!

quote:

Your order was approved and shipped for you yesterday.

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

Well, it seems I'm finally getting mine Some screw ups with the credit card service...but then better late than never Anyone else in the Asia Pacific region that have gotten theirs?