Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

WHAT
do you mean
I
dont count? Wadda ya mean
we all know that
?!? Sheesh, a guy shows some inititive and gets it hand delivered to him by special (thanks mummy) courier, and what does he get?
Scorn

I dont have to take this kind of abuse ... I can get this kind of abuse anywhere. And whats this? I'm getting abuse from a lowly
lurker
?
O
the shame, the infimy!
BAH!
Whats a guy gotta do to get some respect around here ... ?

*grumble*

I'll see you in MP ... and I got
days
over you ...

Thanks Blades, haven't laughed so much in ages.

All that punctured pride!! ;-)

I don't mind being a lowly lurker if that means I'm one of those guys who only post if they have something important to say ;-)

I'TS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is forgiven Blades, my copy came this morning, I am just about to register and update my profile.

I feel slightly sorry for you, my order was a pre-order and so comes with a splendid full colour Galaxy map!

Hooray!!

The next jackass to create a thread when one already exists, is getting BANNED. And I don't care if every member of your family, including that anorexic cat, has a copy of the game.

This is the FINAL warning that I will post about this. If disappearing posts and threads aren't already a clue of this NO-NONSENSE policy, perhaps finding yourself unable to post or outright banned from the site (once it is closed to the public), will be a wakeup clue.

That is all.

Its here YYYYYiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeee.

Got home last night to find a nice package from BMT sitting on my mat behind the door. The big star map is KEWL....

I spent three hours (56k dial up) downloading the RC6 patch plus Direct X 8.1 and the Nvidia 23.11 drivers so didn't get to play much last night(I work late so shoot me) but I will remedy that over the next few days.

"I'm so happy, I'm so happy"

Got mine this morning but there's a problem...EXAMS on FRIDAY.

I'll just play this game for a couple of hours and then maybe I'll study.

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Oo, got mine today (having asked the missus 'Any post today' and getting a 'Nothing special' reply, promptly found the package on my desk). Will install and dl patch accordingly.

Trying to register, but CD serial number not accepted, see post in relevant forum.

quote:

Originally posted by Unknown_Enemy:

Some here made something similar, how long did you have to wait to get an answer from BTM ?

The first time I e-mailed them they didn't answer for a week. SC had to ask them for me (cc problems...long story) back in August or something. But recently it takes barely a few days so relax for now like me. Oh wait I've got my game already.

I emailed BMT last friday (1st??) but didn't get any reply until I mailed them again last wednesday (5th). Then Jen repliedsaying they kicked mine out the door on 27-11. She said they didn't send out confirmation email as that would cause further delays.

I don't know when exactly it arrived in my mail, as I wasn't at home the last week. But I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. One downside was that it didn't came with the box. Appearantly I was too late for that.

After emailing BMT bout my order, they replied with "shipped on 29/11". So hopefully, within the next 5 business days, I'm gonna be sitting up in bed at 4.20am trying to digest that sweet manual I'm hearing about (ahhh.....remembers Microprose manuals in the old days).

Then I might actually try playing the game ;p