Resnig at AI=25%. Thats gotta be a bug, right?!

Ancharon

Maybe I should post this in a tech support thread, 'cause it seemed like some sort of horrible bug. I started a new game and Resnig had an AI level of 25%, at least 4% more than any of my other bridge crew. More than any of my pilots. More than any of my engineers, my medics, or my marines. In short, Resnig was the smartest man on my ship besides myself. I was so scared I almost pissed myself. Is something like this supposed to happen?!?

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

I'd prefer competent pilots and other officers, thanks...

Oh, well.

That game's gone, anyway, thanks to it freezing before I got a chance to save (wormhole bug thing, I posted about it in the General tech support thread). Otherwise I'd take a screenshot and show you all a competent Resnig (known up to now as only a myth! )

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Ancharon ]

quote:

Originally posted by Ancharon:

Maybe I should post this in a tech support thread, 'cause it seemed like some sort of horrible bug. I started a new game and Resnig had an AI level of 25%, at least 4% more than any of my other bridge crew. More than any of my pilots. More than any of my engineers, my medics, or my marines. In short, Resnig was the smartest man on my ship besides myself. I was so scared I almost pissed myself. Is something like this supposed to happen?!?

ROTFPMSL!!!

Man, poor Resnig does have a bad rap doesn't he?

*..Pissing Myself Laughing

btw, I changed the topic to make it funnier.

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Man, I really wish I still had that game. I'd like to see what a smart Resnig could do, like...actually take a piss in the toilet instead of his pants, or not drool all over himself while on-station.

Hell, he might even be able to teach the marines something useful! ...No, that'd be pushing it.

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Ancharon ]