BCM Review @ Game Genie

JaguarNMT

hmm, maybe he is telling the truth...maybe the AI is smarter than we all think...they stay away from reviewers...just to PO SC....this is kinda a scary thought...but they are rebelling against their maker..hehe...which defys all logic...but anywho...I feel that while horribly flawed...the reviewer does have a right to an opinion, as anyone on here...I personally love the game, along with everyone else on here, thats great...but he doesn't like it...or not as much as we do...thats fine too...he doesn't have to play the game... anyway....I'm gonna go contiue repairing...

I'm not concerned at all with the review. So far it's the only one that hasn't given a rating of 75% or higher. As more reviews come in (or out), the general consensus will become more clear.

It reminds me of the reviews I read of Deus Ex. One out of the five or so reviews I read slammed the game, and the second opinion in that one review disagreed (it was a GamesDomain review). If I like the demo, I'm getting the game (Go, Spector! Go! ).

[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]