picking a ship

Barrongm

Ok I have had the game installed for 4 hours and still have not started...hehe I cant decide on a ship..maybe some one could answer a cpl questions to help..

1) Is it possible to replace a fighter on a carier with a dif type later on and if so could you replace a light fighter with say a heavy fighter...

2)Later on down the line will the Valkerie be able to choose the STORMCARRIER, since they are allied with the Gammulans?

Guest Melanie650

Battlecruiser MK2 or the Stormcarrier =). Battlecruiser MK2 being that it has a fast recharge hyperdrive time and a fast top speed or the Stormcarrier for a very frightening sight for anyone who stands in it's way. =)

Terrian Commander: OMG! It's a Stormcarrier class vessel!

Terrian Ensign: I wanna go home!

Choose the MK1. It's good, trust me. If you want power then the Firestorm is for you or maybe the Warmonger super cruiser. The choise is yours. Be whatever, do whatever, just have fun!

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr. P. Laracuente ]

Hmm... has anyone here thought about making a pure descriptive appendix? Something that describes the different units and weapons in the game with text instead of just stats? I was thinking of doing something like that, but I was curious if anyone beat me to it. It seems like it'd be helpful to people new to the game who aren't interested in pouring over a lot of statistics and figuring out what they all mean.

EDIT: And if no one more experienced has or plans to, I just might (that is, unless lots of people think it's a terrible idea).

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Simparadox ]

Megaron class rocks dude!

Full racks of turrets and guns,

Faster than a supercarrier...

Outfly what you can't kill,

Kill what can't escape you.

As a special bonus all Megaron vessels

carry the massively durable Zenstar fighter!

As a bonus to purchases we provide a pair of Starfighter from our recent inventory excess.

Useful for scouting and patrols while your Zenstar's prepare for the next raid.

Solid marine and ground vehicle complement for your planetary assaults.

And check this out... highest maneuverability of any carrier! Ummatched Pitch/Roll/Yaw!

Just imagine this: Cruiser firepower and handling combined with the Zenstar fighter cover!

Rock the heavens like a Megaton explosion,

Fly a Megaron!

Brought to you by MegaProductions, producer of fine MegaGoods everywhere.

Guest [PCA]Pheonix

quote:

Originally posted by Melanie650:

Terrian Commander: OMG! It's a Stormcarrier class vessel!

Terrian Ensign: I wanna go home!

More like:

Terran Commander: Oh look its a stormcarrier, arm some missles and the PTA someone

quote:

Originally posted by [PCA]Pheonix:

More like:

Terran Commander: Oh look its a stormcarrier, arm some missles and the PTA someone

"That terran commander isn't running. Launch 8 fighters, turn on the trans-matrix cloaking device, activate PTA, FATAL, Phased array ion disruptor online. Now teach that terran some manners"