CTD when capturing a station.

Guest Melanie650

Guest Melanie650

I was playing on Roam mode. I just started a new game and launched off from Canaan. I decided to take space station Tulon. I captured it and was floating around making sure no one else attacked it while it's hull is down. I saved it immediatly after I captured it. Anyways it crashed me to the desktop. I thought it was just a random crash but then it kept on crashing. So I looked at the clock and I realized it kept on crashing at 13:33. I dunno whats wrong but I was suspecting it had something to do with having a enemy ODS while having a friendly station near it but I am not sure. I'll leave the SC to try to repeat it if he can.

Btw. I would of posted this on the General Issues section but it says I don't have permission to post in that area.

quote:

I dunno whats wrong but I was suspecting it had something to do with having a enemy ODS while having a friendly station near it but I am not sure. I'll leave the SC to try to repeat it if he can.

NO, this is totally inaccurate assuption on your part. A hostile ODS near a friendly station will not cause a CTD.

Fix your sig Melanie650 and salisbury IAW with this.

TTFN

Guest Melanie650

Like I said I may be wrong. All I know is that soo far when I capture a station. It crashes me to the desktop a few minutes later. I don't know the reason but I gave the steps above. That was my assumption and it doesn't mean that is the reason it's crashing.