What to do with money?

Tanabi

Hey guys;

I'm just curious; what's fun to do with your money? I've tweaked out my ship totally, all the upgrades I can get. I've bought all the artifacts that don't require a research engineer.

So now I have all these millions upon millions, but there doesn't seem to be anything particularly interesting to do with 'em. Can't buy other ships or anything.

Has anyone figured something fun to do with lots of money? :-) Post yer ideas!

Steve Conley

quote:

Originally posted by Steve Conley:

Has anyone figured something fun to do with lots of money? :-) Post yer ideas!

Not especially "fun" but stocking repair items is always a nice thing to do...reminds me of the time I had just destroyed Gammula station in Gamma-2. They had managed to lob a couple of spiders through the shields and I had the engine idling while the SE's worked on our 52% hull armor or at least they were trying to work on it. JAC refused to let anyone near the area and seemed to be under the impression that paper mache worked well to patch Titanium V armor. I was mighty glad I had stocked up on spare parts or we might have been in real hot water that day!

You got the money.

Use it.

OTS missiles are MUCH fun.

Mining an enemy jump point with crabs and leeches is mucho entertaining.

Firing Vagrants at puny targets.. aahh that is the life!

Start ground assaults. They are very costly and quite fun. Especially if you nuke, send vehicles and marine infantry afterwards with your IC's plastering whats left with ye 'ole mavericks.

Heheheh yeah, I love killing space marines with missiles :-D Stupid CPU-eating poopies ;-P I still don't see what they do other than float there and make funny noises when they die ;-) I even sent my AE into a cloud of enemy space marines and they didn't care! :-D Guess they were busy making noises. Wish my PTA system would help me clear them out. :-D

That's true ... haven't really messed too much with ground stuff, asside from deploying mining drones (...which is how I got this money in the first place. Woo! :-D ). Definitely will have to remedy my lack of ground operations ;-)

Let's see if I can take over Earth with my 5 marines ... mwahaha, I'll be sure to save my game first! ;-)

Steve