Best planets/moons to mine

uss7voyager

I got about 9 million from 4 full drones on phobos. I am not sure how much you can get total form drones but i estimate on a really good haul you could get 40 million.

SC, here is real data on phobos:

-orbit: 9378 km from the center of Mars

-diameter: 22.2 km (27 x 21.6 x 18.8)

-It also has a high orbit speed (about one orbit a day)

-Picture

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: Game_Ender ]

quote:

Originally posted by Saint19:

Eagle,

Thanx it all worked as advertised. I have another question. Is there a list of what each mineral is needed for? I already know about the Radine, and Iridium. But I see so many others around. I'm just curious. Thanx in advance.

Appendix T from the BC3K manual lists all the parts and minerals needed to repair any item. I do not believe that the list has changed from BC3K to BCM.

quote:

Originally posted by Saint19:

hehehe....sorry Tyrn,

I really was/am out of it today. I appreciate your help. I'm getting it now. I can't believe that people say you can't find good help on these boards.

It's OK, just make sure that when you send in the GalCreds for my services that you remember the rate is 300,000 per day payable through GALCOM collections service.

Mining? Bah, I get more creds scooping up juicy cargo pods after taking out carriers and cruisers that get in my way than waiting for the drones to fill up. I hope the debris fields come back in a later patch though. All in all, u get more from combat but that's just me. Oh BTW, choosing a Raider career helps too 'cuz almost all NPC's want a piece of u. Reap your rewards well chummers!

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Mining? Bah, I get more creds scooping up juicy cargo pods after taking out carriers and cruisers that get in my way than waiting for the drones to fill up. I hope the debris fields come back in a later patch though. All in all, u get more from combat but that's just me. Oh BTW, choosing a Raider career helps too 'cuz almost all NPC's want a piece of u. Reap your rewards well chummers!

I know what you mean, but right now I have to stick to mining planets and stuff because I have not quite mastered the art of destroying other ships yet...either they kill me first, or they hyperjump out, or my friends kill em first. But, it never hurts to have the drones collecting things while your off galabanting around the galaxy ....

Nick

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: voyager ]