BCM v1.0.02 Feedback

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Barron Morris:

Not sure if this is the feedback your looking for, but the issue with tac ops that I repored in numerous post has been resolved. Thanks SC.

Also...man that MK3 looks sweet, Im thinkin of switchen

I disabled the auto-switch so that I didn't have to listen to your incessant whining.

Yeah, the new textures Jason did are kick ass aren't they?

Anyone tried towing yet?

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

[RP]

Sir...the shuttle's losing power fast!

What...! But, it was pulling at twice our maximum speed!

She don'na have poower cap'n!

All stop. Bring the shuttle back, but NOT the pilot.

[/RP]

Yes, I tried. Derek yer bum, you ruined my whole battle plan! I barely pulled the ship out before the Gammulans started sending Storm Carriers!

I was nailed by the mysterious CTD while clicking Miscon...that problem has vanished.

Didn't bother to mention it personally as several others had already...and I figured it was something on my system anyway

Glad that you were able to track it down and squish it.

Anyway, the game is running like a dream. Having some fun at Mars now, mining and dealing with repairing FC1 after helping to defend the station. Think I'll beam down and explore the planet a bit tonight while the Engineers slave...

Just to say it's all running much more stable now. No CTD's or lock-ups, I had it running overnight to do some mining. Shame about the shuttles though, was never very good at keeping an eye on my radine levels and used shuttles quite a bit.

I have noticed something that I really like.

When I assign marines, Resnig doesn't mess with them anymore. So I can put let's say 5 marines on duty and 15 searching, before he would always take 5 more marines that were resting so that he would have 10, now he leaves my orders the way I want it. I like it.

By the way, if anyone was wondering if the reason he doesn't mess with my orders is because he is off station. Nope, he is on station and provides all the benefits of him being on station without telling the marines not to listen to me.

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

I have noticed something that I really like.

When I assign marines, Resnig doesn't mess with them anymore. So I can put let's say 5 marines on duty and 15 searching, before he would always take 5 more marines that were resting so that he would have 10, now he leaves my orders the way I want it. I like it.

Dunno what you're talking about. That code was never modified.

If its not in the VCF, it wasn't touched.

quote:

By the way, if anyone was wondering if the reason he doesn't mess with my orders is because he is off station. Nope, he is on station and provides all the benefits of him being on station without telling the marines not to listen to me.

Rubbish. Check his AI. Then read the appendix

And quit spamming the thread with crap.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Dunno what you're talking about. That code was never modified.

If its not in the VCF, it wasn't touched.

Ok, but still, he doesn't counter my orders anymore, and he used to. Although it might have something to do with the fact that his AI is 24.

quote:

Ok, but still, he doesn't counter my orders anymore, and he used to. Although it might have something to do with the fact that his AI is 24.

Are you blind? Read what I wrote above and QUIT spamming the damn thread.

I deleted a post earlier today which someone made. It was related to the course plot destination being chosen at random in Navitron.

This has been discussed before. If the AI of the NO is low, you will get an incorrect course plot.

Thats why I deleted that post in the new Pending Issues thread I opened this morning.