BCM Review @ PC IGN

I read very few IGN reviews anymore. They went to hell a long time ago, even before they started charging for "insider" things. It was great back in the days of N64.com, PSXPower, etc...then IGN swallowed them up and it got progressively worse.

I don't even want to read what they have to say about BCM...

It really wasn't that bad of a review. The reviewer indicated you need patience and imagination, and that you enjoy the experience more if you role play your chraracter. That is all very true and accurate.

The review to me is more or less an admission that the reviewer himself has none of the above attributes. Having said that he still gave the game a decent rating.

I loved the part about the brain exploding.

Cheers

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Oban ]

quote:

Originally posted by Oban:

It really wasn't that bad of a review. The reviwer indicated you need patience and imagination, and that you enjoy the experience more if you role play your chraracter. That is all very true and accurate.

The review to me is more or less an admission that the reviewer hinmelf has none of the above attributes. Having said that he still gave the game a decent rating.

I loved the part about the brain exploding.

Cheers

I agree

I felt that the reviewer spent so much time saying that he thought he would love the Roam aspect of the game, and doesn't. What he failed to talk enough about is the campaign mode. He may of liked that better. Sounds to me like he didn't even try it.

One of the reasons why I don't read reviews.