Just a quicky

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

Ive never ever died EVER! even after fighting with sheilds lowerd... However my ship has become Disabled Genearly my bridge gets destroyed and everything else goes boom... So ive got like 1 or 2 integrity left ... but the computer never finishes my cripled ship and I cant call for a tow as im not on the bridge all the computers are dead tho so I cant do anything Should I just press the self destruct button ...?

Guest Fox__Trot

It happend again might post the story in the war stories area... Anyways apperently my bridge got repaired *I hopped outta the ship and when I got back it was repaired* but I couldt transmit an S.O.S However my misery was soon ended as I went eva and my CC finaly died *Nope didt get blown up by the enemy I turned my nuclear reactor back on and let it overheat*

• 1 month later...
Guest Fox__Trot

Back to this thread... I rescently got shot up again and this time while the endless damnge report ticked by I heard Nuclear Reactor destroyed Nuclear reactor casing damnged... Just a question shouldt that of killed me? Anyways let the game run overnight *I now haul parts to replace broken reactors * and I couldt turn the reactor back on after i repaird loaded up the logistics computer and it was up to 100 but couldt turn it on had over 500 reactor fuel but it wouldt come on any ideas?

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

and I couldt turn the reactor back on after i repaird loaded up the logistics computer and it was up to 100 but couldt turn it on had over 500 reactor fuel but it wouldt come on any ideas?

Have you checked the battery charge? Without a sufficient charge the starter won't work (no I'm kidding, I have no idea )

Guest Fox__Trot

btw Id saved the night before just incase i crashed *my soundblster audigy card has the habit of locking up my system* and decided to restor that save and load up the playmod *which hadt been usedon the carrer* and did the init system cheat still no luck getting the reactor to turn on.. any ideas

That brings me to a small, perhaps stupid question:

There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't work when the reactor is turned off: engines, TacOps, and all bridge computers to name a few. Having 70-80 points of solar power should keep the CC operational for the most part IMHO, except possibly for engines (they rely on Radine, and thus the reactor). After all, the purpose of solar power is for backup until main power can be restored.

Then again, the object is to avoid having your reactor knocked out in the first place.