BCM review @ CounterGlow

Supreme Cmdr

LMAO!!! I knew it! I knew it!

Epsilon5, wait'll you see who Shirley is impersonating now!

Hit the review link and go to the comments section. In fact, his profile which shows his last post date/time (he's in Australia) is a dead giveaway.

Hopefully Will Kelly will see it soon (I've sent him email) and take the appropriate action.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Now that is funny, poor EP-5, now you know how I felt with Jag Uar..... LOL this guy didn't even have the decency to change it a little bit.

That review was one of the better ones, I must admit, and he seems to have had a lot of fun playing it, and actually took some time to play it. He made me laugh wuite a few times. Where's the grade though? Didn't see the 8 out of 10 or whatever the rest of the sites do.

ALl in all pretty darn good, although this forum thing is going to get out of hand real fast, Shirley just can't help himself. Does he find these things himself or does he come here and then go there to try and do his damage?

quote:

Every BC commander worth his/her salt should ensure that Shirley impersonates him/her at least once on a gaming forum in order to be awarded 10000 experience points.

Jaguar and Ep5 are Demi-Gods to me now.

Can I start a cult?

That is Truly Pathetic.

How does one become the shadow of a person that is "Shirley"? To hate somebody this much is not only borderline psychotic, but it also seems to be an almost Love/Hate relationship. It would seem that his entire online life is led in Dereks shadow. Having been spurned,he seeks to attach himself to Derek in the only way left to him.....as the ever present pain in the ass.

While Derek attacks life, is bold, straightforward, outspoken and enjoys the respect and admiration of his fans and friends for his creative genius, "shirley" is nothing but a troll. Hiding in the shadows,making feeble attacks in an attempt to be somebody.trying hard to forget that he will never be able to create anything so noble or enjoy the admiration of his peers....or be part of this community and this experience...which deep down ,under the hate,Is what I think he desperately yearns for...... What a Sad, Pathetic little man...

I know that this post was probably inappropriate, I'm not of the mind to get into the flame mode..it's just the way I see this.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Stormshadow ]

I hope that I haven't started another flame war over there. Probably just pissed off Shirley BIG time. Hopefully put water on it before it can start. But it may have been gasoline, you never know with this sick bastage...

quote:

LMAO!!! I knew it! I knew it!

*grumbles* *mumbles* hmm crap *mumbles* *grumbles*

quote:

Hopefully Will Kelly will see it soon (I've sent him email) and take the appropriate action.

I sent an email too.

quote:

Every BC commander worth his/her salt should ensure that Shirley impersonates him/her at least once on a gaming forum in order to be awarded 10000 experience points.

Jaguar and Ep5 are Demi-Gods to me now.

Can I start a cult?

LOL why not Never knew I was so important to him

quote:

Have not been long enough on the BCM forum to comment anything about this, but I┬┤m guessing that this Herbert aka Fabio aka Shirley is a SOB.

YUP!

SC check PM

Oh, where do I start. How about:

quote:

Posted by Shirley (quite obviously):

My serial number for BCM is 51B4-42C2-D692-232D

Would someone like to cross-reference this? (SC?) I mean, the forums still have that CD-Key part of your profile, and if Shirley/Fabio has an actual key, someone might be really pissed off when he finds out someone's using his key on MP or even the forums. Just a thought.

Heh. I just put out the little glowy cinders that were there. (Sorry if I raise tensions or anything, but it was all in good interest. )

-----

I have a strange feeling I'm gonna be the next impersonation by Shirley.

This guy is sicker than I could have ever immagined. I mean, he is beyond help!!! There has to be more to life than just camping on the internet just to bash DS at every possible chance, I mean come on now.

SC what did you do to this guy.

People like him make me feel so superior. Its great to know there are morons like him down the evolutionary ladder.. why, up until today I believed monkeys were right below me, now I get 1 more rung to look at

Indeed Tac,

This guy is from the SHALLOW end of the gene pool.

It is quite amusing to watch his posts get smaller and smaller as you go down, as he runs out of ammunition because it was all duds.

His credibility is shot to hell, should be fun to watch him stutter on. He's probably trying to find reenforcements to help him out, and I don't think they're playing anymore.

The same old game probably gets old after a while and they are not as obsessed as he is.

But, little minds are like that!! LOL

edit:

after reading some more of the forum over there, all I have to say is this.

Put a fork in him, I think he's done!!

ROFLMAO!!

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

BTW I like the review.

And I never played Elite

Jag. check PM

btw, you DO realize that he is still using your serial number, right? He again writes it down in one of his posts. He got it back when you had it in your forum profile. He also posted it on the Usenet telling his friends to use it when registering to post on this site. Of course, I can catch duplicates.

At any rate, I have already invalidated that serial number and will send you a new one when mp goes live.

Nova, you might want to edit your post on that thread - because you imply that Shirley owns the game because he posts a serial number - HE DOES NOT OWN THE GAME. And NEVER has. Period.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Idea: Derek, are you still planning to add that "Who's Online" UBB addon? If we used that in conjunction with the closed forum system we had a while back, we could trace exactly what usernames the trolls are using. Just a thought I picked up from some other forums.

Yes, the upcoming UBB version has it built in. I don't want to use the currently available hack, so am waiting for the built-in UBB version. Should be out any day now they say.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by GREG MILLER:

SC what did you do to this guy.

I called him a fag? Dunno. Can't remember. Don't care. Him and his friends (and many aliases) are just pissed that after all their ludicrous libeling, lies, harrassment and what not, that I'm still around and waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. Nothing pisses them off more than anything else.

He's been banned from so many forums (for this same thing), its not even funny.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Shirley really have got to get a life...maybe he could suicide and reincarnate into a better person.

As it is, he comes out really shallow and stupid, harping over the same things for what? 5, 6 years now.

Then again maybe not, considering the frame of mind he is in (not that I really know for sure) he might reincarnate into an ant or something worse.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Anyway, he should just be ignored.

Reading the garbage that he posts makes me want to smack him around a little with the business end of a baseball bat, but I'll ignor him in the future.

It was fun, and like I said, I think he's done, I seriously doubt that he is going to post on that board again.

He had his head handed to him on a plate, and had NO backup at all, whereas I got lots of backup!! Thanks Commanders!!