BCM review @ CounterGlow

Supreme Cmdr

You have a good group there Nav, they have definitley asked the right questions and hopefully I shed a little light on them as well.

I am now going to ignore Shirley as well, but wanted to discredit him a bit and I think I did that and then some.

And I LOVE those emoticon GIF's, they are great fun to use.

This is true, but He gets me a little riled up sometimes, but you're right, I should have just ignored him. Oh, well, live and learn is what I always say. Live and Learn.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

You have a good group there Nav, they have definitley asked the right questions and hopefully I shed a little light on them as well.

Yep, I agree. Hopefully, we'll get more n00bs for Nova's welcome wagon

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Well thought Id add my penny worth (as we Brits say LOL). I was quite worried by the poor guy trying to impersonate anther (Epsilon_5) and trying to start a flame war, he must have some issues I think he needs to work through, probably feels persecuted and disliked by others, thats why he try to engage with others even when he knows what he is saying is nothing but the result of wanting to feel part of a group, quite sad really that he feels the only way he can be part of something special is try (in his mind) to degrade and destroy it.

I deal with people like this all through my working week and left uncheck it the beginning of serious problems, as someone said on the review board that guy needs help maybe I ought to offer my services, I have a spare bed in the mental health unit I manage.

MR_Paris

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Yep, I agree. Hopefully, we'll get more n00bs for Nova's welcome wagon

*cringes in pain at the thought*

Oh, and make that Nova-The Newbie Welcome Wagon and Freight Train. (With Weakest Link and Survivor plugins! )

Hm... Didn't get a chance to flatten Shirley, though.

Heh. One of these days, he should get his own detractor. The way he clings on to Derek's shadow, there'll be someone clinging to his shadow one of these days.

quote:

Every BC commander worth his/her salt should ensure that Shirley impersonates him/her at least once on a gaming forum in order to be awarded 10000 experience points.

Let's not. I'm in enough trouble.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Charles Lindsey ]