What I'd like to do in multiplayer

Supreme Cmdr

Good plans grayfox. I like your style. You think quick. You're sure to advance pretty well in Orion.

And don't worry about that l33t. It happens to the best of us.

0r10|| 0w||z0rz j00 f00z!

And I've been thinking about a new (unofficial) Orion motto, in the interim. We put the l33t in "elite"!!

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

And I've been thinking about a new (unofficial) Orion motto, in the interim. We put the l33t in "elite"!!

lmao... i dont feel so bad anymore... for awhile i was having a CS flashback lol.

0r10|| Fl33t |)r0pZ0rz b0|/|bz 0|| j00 f00z

damn you...

I hope sometime to way siege to a world with a fleet or something, god, how long would that take... weeks?. You'd need a full carrer just to take/destroy a single base and sometimes more.

Ahhh *day dreams*, I really look forward to the day when BCO comes out... I'll be fighting with a taskforce of marines on Lyrius helping Wraith fleet clear the planet of raiders. Grenades flying, fighters strafing overhead. Gunfire everywhere, TOTAL MAYHEM! *Laughs insanely*.

I would like to take on the role as a trader in a LRT-15. Being protected by people I trust (intercorp ) I travel the known and less known traderoutes in order to gain a credit or two.

heh, sounds like cannon fodder to me

Meanwhile negotiating with the galcom fleets to gain access to the parts of space they control in order to get safer passage and get some new and trusted friends in the process (suddenly Orion and Prime pop to mind ).

Hopefully after some successfull trips between the starstations do some shutteling of goods for some planetbound bases.

Then back up and help some fleet that is in desperate need of goods and supply them in a more challeging ride (naturally protected by their forces )

Well, that's a short story, but hopefully many, many hours of gameplay.

EDIT: suddely the station commands carreer pops to mind

Thats nice. Now pop it right back out, because there are no new careers in BCM.

[ 02-07-2002, 16:38: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sunanta:

Hopefully the ability to map keys for fp will be re-implemented by the time mp is out, as well as inverting the mouse for aiming.

Do you see either of those in the XP1 feature list? No? guess why that is.

And do you want to get your posting rights suppressed? Go off-topic again and see what happens.