FYI

Gallion

1. If the SC wants wishlist or developement comments from the forum he'll ask for them.

2. If you have what you think is a bug - post in the appropiate forum and topic.

3. You n00bs need to remove your serial number from your profile after you register.

4. If your post (either topic or reply) is suddenly gone, guess what? It's in the bit-bucket. See #1 and #2 above.

5. Welcome to Our Nightmare

TTFN

[ 02-18-2002, 09:05: Message edited by: Gallion ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Any question, no matter how trivial.

Let me modify this. Add the words within reason. It has to be about the game, community, or multiplayer first off. Second, you've got to use your head--threats and/or attacks on people are not permitted, and neither are trolls. Finally, you've got to remember that you should watch your attitude. People who come on as complete bastards who want nothing more than to make a mess here, are not welcome.

Oh, and remember to put those tech questions in the tech support forums. Thanx.

[ 02-18-2002, 12:06: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Thanks Gallion

I never did see the original post, but you suppressed his posting rights, I just banned and deleted his profile.

So far, the forum has been nice and clean; but once in while some jackass yahoo shows up and thinks this is their f*cking living room; or the news groups

[ 02-19-2002, 09:11: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest Grayfox

lol SC. its cause of jacka**es like ole dtmullican, that make me glad i shave my head... that way i dont have the urge to rip it out

but on topic folks, send every newbie question (within reason... maybe you should elaborate what in reason means, cause some of us have none) to cmdr nova. flood his mailbox with newbie goodness hes the newb masta, the ||3wB13 w4g0||