BCM Ground Op questions

Hunted

YES I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE

First off my sc-1 driver had 100 ai, and it was on COMPLETELY FLAT SURFACE but still when i put for my shuttle to deploy team the marines jumped out at 10,000 ft plus and killed themselves

HOW IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU DEPLOY MARINE TEAMS!

Rant

10-15 %#$%#$'in minutes of exposure are not going to make you irradiated! Why the $%$#% does GalCom store reactor cores in their %$#@#%'in bases!!

So maybe it's SCs way of dealing with those planets that do have radiation but its still %$#%$#%#$%#$%'in annoying!!!

/Rant

Edit: and why the %$## do they get infected 90% of the time?!? Do they look for a piece of rusty metal and prick themselves with it a few dozen times?!?

[ 06-06-2002, 15:15: Message edited by: Kartoffel ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Rant

10-15 %#$%#$'in minutes of exposure are not going to make you irradiated! Why the $%$#% does GalCom store reactor cores in their %$#@#%'in bases!!

So maybe it's SCs way of dealing with those planets that do have radiation but its still %$#%$#%#$%#$%'in annoying!!!

/Rant

Edit: and why the %$## do they get infected 90% of the time?!? Do they look for a piece of rusty metal and prick themselves with it a few dozen times?!?

Ensign heres a nice new red shirt for ya. Now go over and stand by that door with the flashing red light above it. Someone will be by shortly with further instructions.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Rant

/Rant

Ensign heres a nice new red shirt for ya. Now go over and stand by that door with the flashing red light above it. Someone will be by shortly with further instructions.

Insurgents already have red uniforms ... well it had red, but it's mostly black

[ 06-06-2002, 17:39: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

quote:

on planets that have obviously no background radiation (like Earth) when I deploy?!?

....and you know that the planet in question doesn't have radiation in its atmosphere because....

/me waiting for this inbound explanation

quote:

Step outside. Do you get radiation poisioning after 30 minutes exposure?

It just seems rather silly.

I have to agree (talking about Earth)

Btw - aren't marines suposed to have a full armor suit?

[ 06-07-2002, 00:05: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

quote:

Step outside. Do you get radiation poisioning after 30 minutes exposure?

It just seems rather silly.

Yes, indeed, since you don't have an explanation, it would sound silly, won't it?

Its not silly. If you don't think that in 3010AD Earth would be subject to radiation (considering whats going on today in 2002AD), then you don't know squat. Siddown!

Guest Grayfox

heh. all the armor in the world aint gonna stop radiation from leaking though.

need some sunblock with sp 5000.

didnt they have that in robocop?

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Then why is the grass still green?

I think its time for the second most used quote to be stated once again: "Its only a game." (the most used quote being, "It will be ready when......")

[ 06-07-2002, 15:33: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

ts not silly. If you don't think that in 3010AD Earth would be subject to radiation (considering whats going on today in 2002AD), then you don't know squat. Siddown!

Then why is the grass still green?

..because its a game, fool.