solution to problems with idiotic officers

what to do when that stupid officer is acting up.

1. place in shuttle, fly into flx field, hope he/she dies. (if killing 1-2 officers)

2. place in transporter, transport to middle of enemy base, watch the fun. (killing 3-5 officers)

3. transport to friendly base. drop R.A.N.D.O.M. roast marshmellows and make smores. yum yum! (killing 5+ officers)

[ 07-08-2002, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

quote:

Originally posted by T-WOPR:

6 Run the cloak generator, leave with any intelligent officers in a shuttle, let the generator run until everyone on board is dead, and return.

LMAO!!! Now thats the worse act of cruelty I've ever envisioned!!!

It ranks right up there with transporting someone to a planet, bring him back and if he is infected, send him (at intervals) to different parts of the ship, support crafts etc. Before long, everyone on board will be glowing Green.

Hell, you can even simulate a power outtage by shutting down the nuclear reactor, tieing Resnig to a tether and have him lead the way around the dark ship.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

I don't know, I like gibbing as much as anyone, but I don't think lots of blood and gore should be in a sci-fi game like BCTC. Don't you think 1,000 years from now, weapons will be much, err, cleaner?

Don't worry, stuff like that will never appear in any of my games. Ever.

i think BCTC would be more fun if you could destroy the windows and suffocate the entire crew. hehehe . i would kill all of them ALL OF THEM hahaha. oops. i forgot i work for galcom. even though i have an EVIL PLAN to take over galcom. oops i shoulden't have said that.

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

And when the explosive decompression causes all of their bodies to be turned into mush while being sucked into space, we'd see all of the different organs be torn out of their bodies along with the blood streaming into space. Right?

Umm, no.

But the Unreal Tournament way would be ok. Inflate the bodies and blow then in gibs. That's ok

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

i think that i would jump into the warp core ar something and be incinerated. or drop the idiotic officers in hehehe

No, personally I'd send (if I could) all the f***heads to clean the engine exausts with a hairbrush, and then powerup the enignes, full power with ABs