To all Gammulans who hate me

chrismoney7

to all people that hate me because i hate gammulans. I will be using my name TheBunny in MP so if you see me say hi (or shoot me i dont care) *a young man in a new suit comes in to the room and calls TheBunny to a back room. They whisper for a little and Then TheBunny shouts "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY GALCOM PROTECTION INSURANCE EXPIRED" Then a ruffle of foot steps as TheBunny runs out the back door. *

Topic changed for clarity. Damn n00bs

[ 08-06-2002, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

oh boy, this n00b has no clue what he's tinkering with it, does he?

Chances are, he will piss off both sides so much that we (both Gammulans and GALCOM alike) will unite after generations of hostility to team up and end this nusience. Then everyone will live happily ever after.

Could this one man's sacrifice bring peace throughout the Galaxy? Only time will tell.

quote:

to all people that hate me because i hate gammulans. I will be using my name TheBunny in MP so if you see me say hi (or shoot me i dont care)

Ill take ya under my wing. You can be my lackey and we shall 'salvage' both gammulan AND terran ships.. If you accept my offer, the only requirement is: Get rid of that name. (and of course you must stay completely loyal to me and only me.)

Hmm, better yet, I shall take this newbie under my wing. He will learn not to trust anyone and sell his soul to me. What better way to die, than to die as an assassin.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

Ooh, can someone take me under their wing. At your own risk, of course, because I am the WORST BCM player ever to disgrace these forums.

Join the Gammulans, we wll train you, that is, if you survive the initiation.

[ 08-06-2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Hmm, better yet, I shall take this newbie under my wing. He will learn not to trust anyone and sell his soul to me. What better way to die, than to die as an assassin.

Pfft.. Assassians... please give me a break, why die poor and hated as an assassian while you can die rich and glorious as a pirate.

quote:

Ooh, can someone take me under their wing. At your own risk, of course, because I am the WORST BCM player ever to disgrace these forums.

Ill take YOU under my wing too! Of course you must be loyal to me and only me. Ill mold you into a productive member of the BC society!

[ 08-06-2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Carl Burning ]

quote:

He's got the name for an Insurgent...

Hey!!! I heard that. And it weren't nice neither.

quote:

just to see how much people like me push the rate member button and vote

You sure you wanna ask for that?