Moment of silence please...

Baloogan

I feel your pain:( I pre-ordered quite a while ago and was playing almost hourly:) (Would've worn out the disk just like I did for BC3000AD, still got the original box btw). Anyways, the wife was cleaning up the office and wouldn't you know it, the one thing that fell was a lit candle. Guess where it landed and guess what was ruined:( Anywas just this past weekend I re-purchased (money WELL spent if you ask me) BCM and now I'm back in BC Heaven!

This is off topic but I have a few questions for you Mr. Smart (Supreme Commander:) )

1. Was the Elite serise any inspiration for the Battle Cruiser serise?

2. Do you give "tours" of the design facillity? I'm only a few hours away and would love and more than likely learn alot about the software business to see what a day is like for you.

Sorry if these are WAY awkward questions but I've been meaning to ask them for a while, especially the first one. I loved the Elite games.

boodog

Brian

Ter/Sci

quote:

Originally posted by boodog:

This is off topic but I have a few questions for you Mr. Smart (Supreme Commander:) )

1. Was the Elite serise any inspiration for the Battle Cruiser serise?

2. Do you give "tours" of the design facillity? I'm only a few hours away and would love and more than likely learn alot about the software business to see what a day is like for you.

Sorry if these are WAY awkward questions but I've been meaning to ask them for a while, especially the first one. I loved the Elite games.

boodog

Brian

Ter/Sci

1. Yes, of course

2. Sorry, but no

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by boodog:

Ter/Sci

2. Sorry, but no

doh! i was hoping a yes.

join Prime Fleet!

quote:

I bet he said no because the SC doesn't really exist! It's all a fraud!!!!

Ha!

I have spoken to Mr. Smart on a number of occasions, and he has literally reached through the phone to choke me.

Trust me he exists

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

For my poor BCM disk, smashed by my younger brother...

I understand what you mean too...another game of course...a happy ending came out of it though...

I was playing one of my games(X-com interceptor) one night, stayed up until 5 in the morning. I went to bed, woke up later, and I can't find my CD to play it...then my mom gets home, and tells me she took it out, but didn't know where she put it...(she is a baka sometimes...)well, a few days ago(after like 4 or 5 months) my brother finally found it...now, when he can ship it over here, uh...I might not play it for awhile. lol

But I feel your pain. Throw him out the airlock.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

For my poor BCM disk, smashed by my younger brother...

another sad example of why some brothers are better off in the airlock.

Hehe, felt the same way at your age. One morning I woke up and found that my brother had folded all my floppys for my C64 for me. Now that was an airlock moment.

quote:

Hehe, felt the same way at your age. One morning I woke up and found that my brother had folded all my floppys for my C64 for me. Now that was an airlock moment.

LOL, how nice of him....My mum sold my C64, thinking it was old junk, I had the original Blade Runner!!!!