What would you like to see in the next BC ?

delevero

Hi I saw that same topic in a member area and thought why not post the same here... More people more ideas...

I'll start by saying, that I have followed bc's development since the first release years back..

and well the game is great, but it could stille need a little extra to give it that final tuch.. ( especially looking forward to the next release )

Well here goes..

I would like to see, more info inside the game, at the trade screen. I a feature that would allow me to press an iten, and then get a pop up window or something with the info.... I have alot of times bought the wrong stuff becourse the info were missing... Though tere are the BCM appendix, it's great but can't switch forth and back all the time, the system will crash...

One more thing I would like to see is the feature to actually buy new weapons for your commander.. I like to get down there, to see the battle and pehaps take out a few marines, or even the radar my self....

Well just a few thoughts... got lots, but some other day...

Happy new year guys/girls

Best regards

Delevero

Denmark.

It may have nothing to do with courage, its like sticking fork in a socket, he may not know what happens when some one posts a wishlist. But some of us do know

How come he doesnt get yelled at, last time i was involved in wish list there were plans to close boards forever.(last december i think)

This kind of bravery may encourge some bad behavior. And before long u'll see post like "I want a gun with my name on it" or "We want this, this, and that one too.."

[ 01-02-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: EAGLE ]

well, there IS something that id like to see in the next BC and that is not covered by the feature freeze.

BATTLECRUISER ACTION FIGURES!

Collect them all!

ShirleyTroll (cuddly,ugly lil' thing that gives you good luck if you stroke its hair & babbles stupidities) *HOT*

Uncle Rattler (warning: This toy may cause epileptic seizures in small household animals)

Parias (with accompanying Radioactive Garden Gnomes playeset)

Jaguar (HOT gift for your ex-mother-in-law! Powered with the latest AI, the Jaguar will stop her cold with endless arguments backed by endless quotes from reliable sources! Shut the wench up this year!)

Tac (an acknowledged classic by connoseiurs & sex icon of teenage ladies!)

Akuma-chan ... equipped with full anime gear and animations. Comes with Sidekick whats-his-name boyfriend that roams the BC forums!

The Supreme Commander... Our only action figure with REAL SUPERPOWERS! It will post in all BBS systems around the world IN REAL TIME! It will show your dumbass kids how to RTFM their school texts... AND it somehow finds a way to program software while at it!

And lots, lost more! View them all at WWW.3000ad.com/ForumActionFigures.html !

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL