Got Mine!

Gallion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr I just went to Electronic Boutique and they told me that the game won't be release'd till April 22nd.... WTF!?!?!?!?

Well im heading to bestbuy and Comp USA tomorrow =) so lets hope they have it

The manual for the most part is identical to the original BCM manual with the addtion of the Appendix. In the appendix there are four instant action tutorials, and a new section "How Do I do this..." which includes such topics as "Upgrade My command craft systems", "Trade for Profit..", etc. There are a total of 28 of these "How to's", which for me were very helpful. Its nice having these in the manual without having to print them out.

The manual is excellent. Anyone who has no experience with the BC series that actually RTFM and tutorials should be able to have a wonderful BCMG experience.

Mouse flight controls work as Mythandil posted.

MP cometh, the havoc will soon begin

TTFN

Anyone know who will carry it at the retail level? None of the local Gamestops have ordered it and apparently have zero on the way, and EB games doesn't have it in either. CompUsa lists tuesday as ship date, dies that mean the day it will be shipped form their wearhouse or the day they expect it in store. I am amazed at the number of retailers who have not heard of the game. One aked me , "Watercooler Millenium? For what system?"

Guest JuanFermin

quote:

Originally posted by HiPingScoba:

Anyone know who will carry it at the retail level?

I ordered mine from Gamestop (UPS instead of Fedex, so I havn't received it yet), but I stopped by the local Gamestop in Margate on Friday and they said they would be getting some in the next day or Monday so you might want to call some other Gamestop stores... or order it from the website and save on the taxes.

It only got to retail on Friday I believe. Its only Monday. So, some of the branches might take a few more days before they have it on the shelves.

I also found out from DC that Best Buy passed on this SKU (probably due to their PC game cut back). But EB, GameStop and pretty much every other retail store has it.

I relented and decided to order from the gamestop site directly. Might as well get the special edition if I have to wait anyway! Thanks for the info though, I'm sure there are fans who are glad to hear an ETA for the retail world. Hope to see you all in game soon!

(Time zones and real life permitting of course.)

Got it via Fed EX!

[ 04-10-2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: HiPingScoba ]

Im too poor to buy it now.

Just bought OFP GOTY edition, Uplink: Hacker Elite and a few other games.

The $170 my parents owe me wont last too long

not with GTA: VICE coming out for PC next month (unless they pushed it back again) and Halo for PC in september

PS yes i know, i havent been around for a while, thats because im spending all my time playing games and programming.

PPS The best part is noone cares

I'm in lower Manhattan and am jones-ing for it. The only friggin big computer outlet down here is J&R Computer World and they don't have it, so I'm going to have to trek to midtown. I must have this before the weekend.

I can't recall anticipating something like this in a looooong while and am smacking myself for not pre-ordering.

I got mine last week from ebworld.com

The box and packaging are just beautiful. So much nicer than the previous non gold version.

Anyone worried about the mouse control should be pleased with the results. Very good work Derek.

Haven't posted much on this board, but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm a huge fan of this game and that I'll see you guys online.

Havn't gotten it in at EB... not even expecting it in (esp since there's still six or seven copies of BCM lying around for $7 a piece). I called the Gamestop right down the street near Mainplace mall and the fellow over there said they had it in... I drove down there right when I got off work but they had apparently sold out! WTF!? Which one of you bastards got my copy?

Guest JuanFermin

It wasn't me.. I'm still waiting for UPS to deliver mine.. Website says it's on the truck. Damnit.. WHY UPS, WHY WON'T YOU DELIVER MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm OK now.. Just breath