Got Mine!

Gallion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JuanFermin

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS... I go out with my Fiance to find a suit for some pictures and of course UPS comes by while I'm gone

I'm thinking, well it's almost 7PM so they're not coming tonight

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

quote:

hehehehehe ... so much fun that the wait fer the MP servers is somewhat bearable

Yep..you ain't kidding. Just noticed a BCMG Development Test Server up on ASE. Getting close, I'd wager! I swear the SC is teasing us!

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Just noticed a BCMG Development Test Server up on ASE. Getting close, I'd wager! I swear the SC is teasing us!

I was going to reply here, but I want to keep the topics in the proper forum, so go here to see what I said.

quote:

Originally posted by Stormshadow:

If anyone is interested, I am running a teamspeak server.

We were running Roger Wilco and Teamspeak tests yeterday from within BCMG. Works great!

[ 04-10-2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest JuanFermin

quote:

Originally posted by Stormshadow:

If anyone is interested, I am running a teamspeak server.

What kind of hardware is required for Teamspeak? Also, who do I need to talk to to Join Wraith Fleet?

By the way GOT MINE .. just came by UPS last night (at 7:45PM, I had already given up!)

quote:

What kind of hardware is required for Teamspeak? Also, who do I need to talk to to Join Wraith Fleet?

By the way GOT MINE .. just came by UPS last night (at 7:45PM, I had already given up!)

Welllllll, ya need speakers and a microphone....to cut down on feedback alot of people prefer headsets with mics. that is it...then all ya have to do is run the program and type in the IP and start chatting away.

To Join Wraith Fleet just go down to our Forum and leave a message for either Tac or Tyrn and let them know that you would like to be in Wraith and they will take it from there.

quote:

Originally posted by AWD2:

Got mine earlier this week. I'm a total newbie at this game, hadn't even heard of it until a few weeks ago. Reading the manual tonight to hopefully start mastering the controlls over the weekend.

Welcome to our nightmare. Check your private messages for some quick help on getting the most out of your time here.

Just picked mine up from a EB Games in one of my local malls. It was the last one on the shelf. I was supposed to get it from Babbages, but the only copy they had left sold before I got there. Here is a direct quote from the salesman as he was checking me out. "Can't even keep this game on the shelf for 2 hours."

They are selling like hotcakes I tell ya.

Noob here, too. Got mine a couple of days ago and have been learning how to get from point A to point B. In a couple of weeks, I think I'll be ready to start on point C

j/k. It ain't that bad.

Nevertheless, when the servers go live, if you happen to see a large, expensive craft piloted by a salamander with red gills doing the start-stop-start-stop thing, screeching its tires, that'll be me, mudpuppy. Stop and give me a holler before you jam that anti-lizard missile up my tailpipe

quote:

Originally posted by mudpuppy:

Nevertheless, when the servers go live, if you happen to see a large, expensive craft piloted by a salamander with red gills doing the start-stop-start-stop thing, screeching its tires, that'll be me, mudpuppy. Stop and give me a holler before you jam that anti-lizard missile up my tailpipe

hey dude!! Welcome to our nice, quiet (not for long) tame corner of the net!!

Guest JuanFermin

I was just about to delete BCM off my system to save on some hard drive space, but I was wondering.

1. Would I be able to transfer the saved games from BCM to BCMG?

2. If not, other than the saved games is there any reason for me to keep BCM on my hard drive?

quote:

Originally posted by Greg Miller:

Just picked mine up from a EB Games in one of my local malls. It was the last one on the shelf. I was supposed to get it from Babbages, but the only copy they had left sold before I got there. Here is a direct quote from the salesman as he was checking me out.
"Can't even keep this game on the shelf for 2 hours."

They are selling like hotcakes I tell ya.

Got ya beat.. the EB store here in Vegas can't keep the game on the sheelves for more than an hour = I went to EB yesterday to get a replacement game and there was a line outside EB and everyone had BCMG in there hand!! good god SC you have alot of fans out there, most I bet are not even registered on this board =) (As i've looked at the profiles and no here has Vegas in it )

Well, I too am a noob....kind of. I have been playing a Battlecruiser game since they started coming out back in the day. I have played non-gold Millennium for the past couple of years and loving every minute of it.

I have also been a major lurker on these boards for the last year or two but have not been able to post. I lost my cd sleeve that non-gold Millennium came in that had the cd key and since that is a major part to get to post here, I could not.

Now getting back on topic, I was pestering my local Babbages for the last two weeks to get this game in. I was given the classic response of "...it should be in tomorrow". Well, finally yesterday it did come in and I picked up my copy that I had reserved. During the last two weeks I have been able to convert a couple of people that have/are going to pick it up because of my constant talking about how great this game is.

Well, I think that is enough sunshine for SC for the moment. Keep up the good work and I really like the fact that the CD comes with its own jewel case

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Heya, SC! Good to be here. I really am having a lot of fun learning this thing. I'm pouring the hours into it, that's for sure

Thanks for all the help!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Not for long is right im sure once we get more members we can expect some problems to however, those that cause enough problems uasuly get (btw take out the ? mark out and you'll know what I Ment)