Got Mine!

Gallion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine. Too bad I have to go to work today. I hope it is a quite day today so I don't have to spend any extra time there. I swear the first person who acts up is going to get his a.......

I wrote up a huge reply over the course of 15-30 minutes.

quote:

We cannot process your posting, because you have exceeded the maximum number of images allowed per post. The current maximum is 8.

┬╗ Please use your browser's back button to return.

lol. It was all good. All of it.

And suddenly, I feel really tired of being the NWW.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

"There's too many of them!"

"It's a trap!"

man! so many newbies at one time. Nova will have his hands full and the Newbie section of this board will be assaulted lol

That is just hilarious, Elio.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

ARGH!! Bunch of newbies have it before I do?

Now that is just aggravating, VERY aggravating!!

Let's just have the lot of them drawn and quartered eh?

I'm thrilled to see a rush of fresh meat . . . I mean, new blood joining the BC community.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Korono Lakeela:

Dig the marching Marine pic on the CD.

I can't help but think about the striking resemblance that guy has to our all time favorite moron. Resnig.

i think he looks more like Kevin Bacon.

our favorite moron barely has any hair!

I got my copy while on vacation on the 15th..... Loving every min.

Ahh it feels good to FINALLY be able to post again. [Throws off the lurker cloak]

I don't know why ya mess with poor Resnig so much. I haven't had any idiotic problems with him.... at least not since I evacuated everyone but him during a ship wide radiation incident. After all was cleaned up and Resnig had been cloned, all I have to do is mention that the cloaking device needs cleaning.

Matter of fact, everyone on my ship calls him Bart Simpson. Everytime something goes wrong you hear him yelling, "I didn't do it! It wasn't me!"

Oh and one more thing, I gotta throw a great big THANKS to ya SC. Having BCMG come out during the time it did was the best present I ever had. Just wish I had noticed it was out on the 9th (said B-Day) instead of finding out on the 15th. Oh well..... I STILL GOT MINE!!!!!!

[ 04-21-2003, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: John Starkill ]

Oh Great Supreme Commander , Oh Great One..

Just a note i'm to purchase the 2nd Copy of

BCM GOLD.. To Hopefully start a dedicated Server box..

so Far the hardware is slated for

1.6 Ghz Intel

512 Ram / 256 Ram Buss

40 Gig HD

and I hope a 1.2 Mb/Sec DSL, and a Assigned

IP Address...

As soon as SW / BELL can get the tech's out this week..

So Stay tuned...Looking forward for some Multiplayer

( I Hope )

Man Spiro you are scaring me. Who knows what trauma you are putting on poor SC hehe .

Oh and as far as SWBell is concerned I would suggest calling in every other day just to make sure things are still going smoothly. Keep in mind I work for their DSL tech support (dynamic dsl specifically) and you would be suprised how haywire things can go. At least confirm that the dispatch is scheduled cause sometimes they get lost in the shuffle.

Hi all,

Just wanted to greet the BC community and this seemed like a good topic.

BCMG is my first purchase of the series and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long! It's what I hoped that..um..er..Freelancer might have been. A big ole dynamic universe that I can go play in however I want and make my own fun.

So far I've had minimal problems getting into the game, but I'm sure you'll see my name over in the noob forum.

Hope to see you all soon on a multiplayer server.

quote:

Originally posted by ChuckK:

Hi all,

Just wanted to greet the BC community and this seemed like a good topic.

Welcome to the forums commander. I'm Tyrn, one of those annoying oldie, moldy types here on the forums. Make sure you read about required profiles in signatures. Another must read is the welcome message from Derek Smart.

The first helps should you need technical support and the second will give you an introduction to how the forum operates. If you run into problems, check the manual and the VCF as they are a good commander's best friends; if your friends fail you, post over in the nOOb forum and we'll point you in the right direction. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. The First Aid Station is located in the lobby.