Well, had my copy in my hand.....

Guest rtoolooze

Guest rtoolooze

But can you believe I did'nt have enough money to pick it up? Yep, was at EB, and it cost $29.95, and I was about ten dollar's short. We've really been strapped this month, and I really did take boloney sandwiches to work to save the twenty my wife gives me every week.

What a heart breaker to leave without taking it home. I mean, you know were broke when I can't even stop and get Mcdonalds on the way home. This happened friday, and all this weekend I was upset about it. Then, while watching TV, my wife goes out to get a paper for the coupons, (of course) and when she gets back, she hands me a twenty, and say's, "Go get your game". I knew I married her for something, lol.

I don't know how she puts up with me. I think I'll go get her some flower's with the money left over, she deserve's it.

Anyway, just had to tell somebody about it.

Hold on to her shes a special 'un.

Although that been said after how much I went on about BCM when I was on the beta as soon as my wife heard that BCM Gold was coming out she just gave me her knowing look, smiled at me and said

"Off course you can buy it!"

She knows all too well how much of a BC nut I am (and a SW nut considering she gave me the same warm answer about Star Wars Galaxies)