Gday all, BCM newbie

Strike

Well, id just like to give everyone a Gday from planet OZ (australia). Im new to BCM, and so far this would have to be the hardest game i have ever played, so far all i know what to do is control my little ship, planetfall, leave planets, and dock bases and some how managed to destroy a few small ships.

After reading some forum posts already ive realised im missing out on alot of things, i had no idea i could take over a base, let alone mine a planet, but so far, the more i play, the more im enjoying it, i got to say, theres alot of freedom in this game, which i believe is the reason why this game is so great.

I also just want to say, im looking forward to the day i take over some bases for myself

Greetings from the EVIL side of things. remember EVIL IS GOOD AND GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS. Im always looking for fresh meat.>=-D Well enjoy the game it gets even better when you get the hang of killing ships, bases, and planets, for no reason other than wanting too. Trust me RANDOM acts of destruction (pardon the pun) is what makes free-will so much fun. Anyways Enjoy and Welcome.

quote:

Originally posted by Raider/Pirate VLAD:

Greetings from the EVIL side of things. remember EVIL IS GOOD AND GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS. Im always looking for fresh meat.>=-D Well enjoy the game it gets even better when you get the hang of killing ships, bases, and planets, for no reason other than wanting too. Trust me RANDOM acts of destruction (pardon the pun) is what makes free-will so much fun. Anyways Enjoy and Welcome.

note to self: new R.A.N.D.O.M target acquired!

welcome to the war!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiyah all...

Just wanted to say Hi! After a few weeks of waiting, I finally got approved and here I am (thx SC ). Well, who am I then? Well, I'm a Commander of GCV-Enterprise (well I DO know the name sucks - but hey, I like the name, ok?) Currently in the Terran quadrant, helping stations with my Starcarrier...

Well, let's find another topic to post on

Bye all, for now

• 1 month later...

Hiya Strike and Rosco, great to see some fellow Oz-straaylans on the board as well.

Especially n00bs like myself (tips hat to Strike) and fellow Melbourneians (tips hat to Rosko)

(RP Mode)

Oh and Vlad, please give 1-800-9OF-WANDS a call if you wish to tender negotiations for a special exemption agreement for protective services for my current posting. The Arcana Peacekeeping Consortium welcomes negotiations from all Base and Ship Commanders. We are free of the sort of prejudices inherent in government organisations such as GALCOM.

Actualy ive been doing fine KICKING ASS in my own name, but Ill keep the number just incase. Just some-more targets on my scope. Doenst matter if ITS Galcom, 9-O-Wands, or APA (WWF Joke) IF YOU ARE PROTECTING MY TARGET YOU ARE AS DEAD AS IT IS ! Just adds more fun into the hunt. I AM VLAD MERCILESS AND INSANE AS ALWAYS. FRESH BACK FROM A MOVE AND BACK TO STAY!!!!!!

Just better let you know, new ship, number change.

I was getting tired of waiting for that Spacestar to lug it's tardy butt across star systems, so I switched to a Warmonger. Gotta love speed

(Eight of Wands means swiftness)