Search and Rescue Success!!!

After months of searching my BCM CD has finally been found.

While my friend and i were looking for good music to put into a movie im making he found the cd in the front of a music CD case.

so now i need to download a bunch of patches and i can play again

• 1 month later...

i got BCM two months later I lost the BCM CD three months later I found the BCM CD three days later again I lost the BCM CD (still havent found CD) just went out and baught BCMG instead lost the BCMG CD found it a week later I THINK I WILL KEEP IT IN MY COMPUTER NOW! or attach a constant beeper to it! LOL

P.S. dont ever give me a TV remote.

Don't you people know those are highly valuable and coveted CD's???

I still have my CD's, but since the November shuffle, I lost my Quick Keys referrence card. No sweat though, I got BCMG.

I have a CD rack also, but my BCM games stay with me on my desk in there own CD rack; either that, or they are on top of my PC. Having a 24" full tower does come in handy at times.

Actualy thats the most messed up part I only took it out once and put it on my computer tower. Went to lunch came back it was gone. Sufficed to say I recently moved and I have still not seen the CD. Even after tearing up the carpet there. Well I have BCMG I superglued the CD-drive shut I have a CD-R to incase I need any other games (HA..LMAO ). WEll just thought id clarify. and tell you how I rememdied it.