BCM Gold review @ Game Cronicles - Does this guy have something against SC?!

Gamolon

He obviously couldnt tolerate a game that has more intelligence than he does. After all the AI in this game is awsome... never before have I played a game where the stuff you fight actually gets smarter (well except maybe URT2003 but thats only if u set it to adapt) but OHH MAN its like its thinking for itself and maybe it called the guy bad names I dont know but before, I saw the SC say the invaders take hostages and that wasnt programed... THE GAME IS SELF AWARE!!! im scared to think what would happen if you put it in a computer that controls nuclear weapon silos and/or "giant asteroid slingshots"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any review by GCM isn't even worth the bits they're stored on. Any fair, balanced, DECENT reviewer knows that there are different games for different people. The reviewer didn't like the game, thats fine. But he cant even see past that and look at other qualities of the game that might appeal to other gamers with different tastes.

This reveals to me that the reviewer simply wanted to bash a game for the sake of bashing and making funny witticisms. GCM is junk.