What do you do with your spare time?

chriscoe

Most of the time i just smoke a cigarette to keep me from stressing out too much when the red dots start to come. Stretch...go grab something to drink(only 6 feet away) or go lay on my bed if i'm tired, turn the speakers way up so i can hear anything if i happen to doze off.

• 2 months later...

Since I only play the game with 3D shutter glasses, I watch enemy-on-enemy or neutral-on-neutral battles in the regions I'm passing through, using the F10 views.

If you haven't seen this game in 3D, let me tell you, it's awesome. It's as good as any Star Wars movie, and since it's computer generated, the battles are random. It's even better if you have a fleet defending your CC.

• 5 months later...

I usually am doing laundry, or watching the History Channel but most of the time I'm just picking my nose and staring at the monitor (easily amused type). I liked the radio shack two way radio thing...LOL. I had a long day at work today and just wanted to destroy something, so I fire up BCMG and the Mrs. looks at me and says, "Are you gonna play that space game all night again?" "Yes, Dear. I have miles to go before I sleep."