Crippled CC

Viper2000

Well, this time the tow worked just fine.

I never said it didn't. All I said was that the game kicked me out at a rather inopportune moment. We've all seen it before with many games. It probably didn't like what I had for lunch, who knows?

one more time, the crash was never the point. I thought we were just sharing crippled CC stories.

Then I am told it could be a bug, but probably a screw-up on my end, and can I reproduce it? I never said it was a bug.

So, I tried it and it works fine.

Funny side note, I was parked off GALCOM HQ when I got the tow. When I left port, i see the planet is all brown, and I thought WTF? Did the earth get nuked while I was stocking up on Gummi Bears and Paula Cole CDs? The station looked the same, so I was in a small snit. Well, I double check and see they towed me all the way to Cronus in the Alpha Centauri system. Guess the tow guys get mileage.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thanks for the teamwork.

And I will gladly apologize if you felt I was being harsh on you. But now you know for next time and it won't happen again which is the direct point of the harshness.

About that tow thing, yeah, they tow you to a random neutral/friendly station and you really have no control over where they bring you. That can make a bad situation worse (i.e. if you request a tow and they tow you so far out you have to go through hostile space to get back to friend space)