BCMG @ my home tomorrow

VampireLord

Waaahhhhhhh, finally tomorrow my BattleCruiser Millenium Gold will arrive.....that is...if German Mail delivers this on Saturdays......WAHHHH waiting ...... WAAAHHHHHH

Okay okay this might sound nerdy...but hell......I really can't wait anymore....

This will be the first BC game I play after the 1.x whatever release it was.....(the free buggy release after the well documented problems)

unfortunately I wasn't able to buy BCM because I didn't have a credit card then.....well, now I can be a commander again....

and here is my first RPG part:

Commanders Logbook GCV Otto-Lilienthal stardate 11-21-3010 AD

Part I: Reflections of the past

>>My name is Frank Devin, fresh out of the academy and this is my story.

I am currently standing at one of the many viewports of GalcomHQ looking at our moon.

Being 35 years now, I have seen quite my part of the Universe already. My father being one of the main players in one of the most important corporations of our modern times I was sort of forced to go to GalCom and do my service.

Well I have brought it to this point. At the side of the viewports a shadow appears out of drydock and moves past the lush green/blueish shape we call Earth.

I wonder what is so interesting about travelling in space, that made us leave our beloved homeworld.

Man, if I knew at that time how wrong I was...

Now it was in full view, my vessel, the Otto-Lilienthal named after a pioneer of manned flight and I considered myself one as well.

I think every commander of a GalCom vessel is one.

Enough of this philosophying, my watch tells me it is time for me to take command.

Message halted....Press play to continue at any time.

Hope you liked it....I sort of had something better in mind, but it got lost somehow, I hate my mind.

Dark Greetz

VampireLord