Battlecruiser on X-Box?

Bleusilences

quote:

Originally posted by Bleusilences:

thank you was I was just wondering, an other question when do you think battlecruiser will be truly finish.

It'll be finished when its finished and right now it ain't finished *line altered from SC's release line*

• 3 weeks later...

Battlecruiser on the X-Box would be a mistake, however, a halo-like game centered around Galcom Marines, ground and ariel combat including some missions aboard the GalCom space station would be cool.

I hope Battlecruiser is not finished. I think the PTE-III terrain engine could be improved with more collision detection, a new ground campaign spanning several different planets and solar systems. Universal Combat Gold Edition should have this, sell for $30 under 3000ad at GameStop stores.

The ground missions is where I see the most room for future development if SC wants to invest the time. This could work into a different game even, eventually moving on to the X-Box as stated above.

OT: Sad news, my Eb store close to me just closed this week. So, I have to go downtown to get to an Eb.