Ai Commands (Ground Assault)

I have some Problems while attacking a base:

I first order my Fighters to take out the Launchpad, if i take strike than they will shot only one time at it, so it never gets destroyed, if i take a other order like SEAD or SAD than they attack other stuff even if i make Sead on the Launchpad as a target. Is there a Order in which says that my fighters destroy the target and THAN fly to the next wp?

I send now shuttles in, with OC (with 1 marine in each), i deploy em right in front of the base, but nothing happend, they only drive through the wohle base, to the Waypoint with Search&Destroy.

Next Problem, i teleport Troops, 10 Marines all prepared for Combat, but after beaming and giving orders like SAD only EVAC apears over each Marine and they do nothing.

Finally i send my CC down, with 2 Waypoints, one 3km in front and the other with SAD after the base, but when the CC arives at the second waypoint it says: finall WP reached and does just nothing and this while 8+ enemy fighters are attacking my CC and several SAM┬┤s firing at it.

Its fun to watch how the enemys blast my whole assault team away

I really need tips how to make it right and yes i readed the manual

Yeah, but i want to assault the base in my way and i still dont know whats wrong. i testet severall times to deploy marines per Shuttle, i set first WP (proced to next) than one that is 5-20km away from the first WP, with deploy Team and it still dont work. All events above dont work :-(

Do you check the fighters to see if they still have the attack order? Also check their loadouts to see if tehy have any ATS missile. finally they might not be very good at their jobs when they are low ai.

Some of what you are talking about almost sounds like you have messed up your environment. I've never run into problems with marines transporting in and doing nothing.

I manually selected the Fighterloadout with ATS and ATA Missiles, they attack fine, but not the targets i want, how shall i destroy a Launchpad, if this can only destroyed with missiles and strike is only hit and run attack? if i take SAD or SEAD or any else, than they attack other targets even when i selected the launchpad as a target. Another wird thing i see, is that when the weapons are on 5, they dont shot missiles (i think that means how many missiles they still have) i tryed a loadout with 10 ATS, they shot only 5, same with ATA only....