BCM question

Dave

I don't know if this is thr right place to post this or not. It's been a very long time since i've posted anything here, i may have forgotten. I also have forgotten some of the features in BCM. One of them was about getting out of your craft, and walking FP on planets. I know we will still be able to do that. But, my question is, are there going to be enemies we fight on land? Other marines or aliens? I'm not talking about MP. I'm talking about single player. When we step out of our craft, what kind of things will we be bale to do. I'm sorry if this has been covered, but, it's been awhile since i've been here, and i would just like to get caught up on the news. Thanks.

I'm assuming it will be similar to BC3k when yo beam marines into an enemy base and all heck breaks loose, oly differance is your one of the ppl there....

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

Demo?!? Before the end of December?!? SC, I would love you forever if you did...in a strictly you-make-fantasic-game-for-me-to-play-until-my-family-and-friends-came-with-torches-and-pitchforks-to-destroy-the-monster kind of way, of course...

------------------

Commander Markus Korivak

GCV Norfolk (pending commission), ISSHQ (Saturn)

ISS, Defense Wing

ISS Fleet Defence Wing GCV Norfolk

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

hehehehe...yes, you all will be amazed biggrin.gif

TTFN

------------------

Fleet Commander Gallion

(Pro Tem)

GCV Graf Spee, Starbase Cerberus

Fleet Leader - Wraith Fleet (Pro Tem)

Wing Leader - Wraith Fleet/Corsair Wing

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

Corsair Cove

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Leader, Team 1

You'll be so amazed, that the SC had to add "Surgeon General's Warning: Playing this game may result in sleep deprivation, heart troubles, excessive daydreaming, and paralyis."

wink.gif j/k