How I'm doing and a question(s)

dacis2

Hello all.

Right now, I'm on a rather profitable (because its safe)route between GALCOM HQ and Wraith, trading ODSes and spare parts. I got me about 5 mill bucks and will continue trading until the artifacts are avalible (or I get really really bored).

anyhow, the only xp I'm getting is from blowing up buildings with my assault rifle, and blasting capships that get in my way. (the IOD is much more powerful that I thought it was)

My question is: is there a way to gain more Xp? I know capturing enemy ships brings quite okay XP, but disabling one isn't easy. I heard that capturing stations is good for XP but its going to take a fully decked out cruiser to take one on right?

EDIT: Oh yeah. my 2nd question is: Who is the character in my avatar? I don't recognise him at all

Try buyin' some OTS missiles and blow up an insurgent or gammy base on a planet.... this will surely grant you many XP...

To disable a ship try setting your IOD power to 10% after having placed some strog shot and pay attention when you shoot, this will do the trick.

Bye