Is it worth to buy this game?

kdesign

INCREDIBLE!!! I have just going to buy the UC from the amazon.com but I stuck!!! when I read the ÔÇ£users reviewsÔÇØ what these guys have wrote?!@ It is really incredible only 3 good reviews!!!! The most of them suggest: ÔÇ£stay away from this game!ÔÇØ wwwhyyy! They are too hard with the game! Any way I just paste here 1-2 lines of a review that I have found funny the guy wrote:

ÔÇ£This game requires a real PhD to figure out how to play it not the fake one Derek Smart has. Prepare to spend the rest of your life learning how to play this game to enjoy all the features.ÔÇØ LOL!! INCREDIBLE!!! YA?

my 10 year OLD nephew (YES 10), is no Einstien. He got it down in a single weekend. I would say, the reviewers spent less than a couple hours on it, before, going back to their arcade games.

But, register, and get the latest patch, IS a MUST.

I am NO reviewer, but...MAYBE, it would be worth investigating?.....

ANYONE? know if there is any MONEY in that line of work......?

hummm....let's see.....I could PAY my nephew...to have FUN....and get a percentage!!!!!

Probably, a CHILD LABOR LAW, I'd be violating, or something

No George, from what I've learned many people who leave reviews like to critisize too much. Man, just buy it and try it for yourself. Yes it DOES take time to learn. Don't be too excited that you will be able to enjoy 100% of the futures after first hour of play. It will take at least few hours to play tutorial (you'll have to read 80 pages big manual along with running tutorial). But, I am telling you and many others can add their votes - IT'S WORTH IT 100%. Even if you don't like it you won't find any other game of similar genre so it's a nice thing to have in collection. And it's only 20 bucks. Believe me most of those people are scum. You can't be compitent enough if you've played only 1 hour. That's the most of impressions in reviews. This game has unusually steap learning curve but if you'll manage to get familiar yourself with it, oh man what an adventure awaits you. But it's all about patience and will power . Well, that's quite an unusuall opinion...

quote:

Originally posted by George:

INCREDIBLE!!! I have just going to buy the UC from the amazon.com but I stuck!!! when I read the ÔÇ£users reviewsÔÇØ what these guys have wrote?!@ It is really incredible only 3 good reviews!!!! The most of them suggest: ÔÇ£stay away from this game!ÔÇØ wwwhyyy! They are too hard with the game! Any way I just paste here 1-2 lines of a review that I have found funny the guy wrote:

ÔÇ£This game requires a real PhD to figure out how to play it not the fake one Derek Smart has. Prepare to spend the rest of your life learning how to play this game to enjoy all the features.ÔÇØ LOL!! INCREDIBLE!!! YA?

And George, read first thread in forum, believe me it's very important. Derek excpects us to follow the rules of his forums.

Well George we are always here to help, but before asking any question you will have to read and complete manual with Commander tutorial mission. After that read appendix and all other files that will come along with the game. And DON'T forget to patch the game to the latest 2.00.11 patch. If you have any questions first use forum search engine, because Derek doesn't like when people junk up the forums with the new threads which subject was discussed already in other threads, so use search engine and if you are still in trouble send Personal Messages , because 99% issues were already discussed.

• 3 weeks later...

Id say its worth it. The graphics arent "State of the art" But they arent bad. Plus i ask you this. Do you buy a complex game for graphics. No. If you want good graphics, BCMG is not for you. If you want a complex game its perfect for you. As for me. I enjoy a game where everyday i find something cool. or a new place. I warn you though. Its a very slow paced game. But its defintly worth it.

hi!!! meras i am still stuck with the X2 i have order the UC, it will be here in a couple of days. By the way can you help me to find my father in the X2? i am visiting the cloudbase SW but i cant find him, i cant find the temple! am i doing somthing wrong?...

• 2 weeks later...